• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Suicide Watch

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
For whoever that English woman was who lost them the game.

Shame, I would have watched an England vs USA women's soccer game.

neevo

Limey Hippo
It's just a game!

She'll be right once she gets home. All players make mistakes but it's a pity she made hers on the world stage. The women's team got further into the competition than the men's team have for yonks

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Saw something this morning: with that own goal, Bassett has more World Cup goals than Rooney jjj

neevo

Limey Hippo
It sems our lot to create the best team sports in the world and then to watch as all other countries beat us at them :(

neevo

Limey Hippo
You remember the hero of the last world cup, the bearded USA goalie. Just thin, if you got Caitlyn Jenner as the goalie for the womens team you could have a matching pair

neevo

Limey Hippo
he's been injured come Cup time, for probably 3 cups now?

& yes England is freaking awful. The goal Green let in vs. Dempsey in '10? yikes
We all know why you watched the match

You wanted to see some nips out at the end of the game :D

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
he's been injured come Cup time, for probably 3 cups now?

& yes England is freaking awful. The goal Green let in vs. Dempsey in '10? yikes
I've been injured for all of ours, too, that's why I have no goals :pirate:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Hey, at least you aren't Adu playing for the 4th division in Finland...