• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Easy A

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Easy A (2010) - IMDb

Actually pretty decent... :3.5stars: Could have used more boobage though for a "teenage" comedy...

The biggest problem with this is it is impossible to imagine an extremely attractive high school girl in California is a virgin/innocent/untouched girl never even been on a date :rolleyes:.

But once you get past that load of crap it was decently funny, had some great dialog and she played the role of a smart girl really well. :up:

ericdag

JUOT approved avatar/sig
VIP
supporting cast was amazing. they saved the movie even if emma looks like...

guess who? :jump:

Qckslvr

succomb to the madness
Staff member
VIP
I haven't seen it. A friend of ours teenage son and daughter both said it was pure crap, so we have avoided it.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I was surprisingly pleased with this movie. Quite funny. She's one of those actresses that has a line to my funny bone, though, so I didn't know if it was as funny to others.

Oh, and Aly Michalka :rob:

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
I've been wanting to see this for a while. It seemed reminiscent of John Hughs fils from the 80s.

In fact, the film paid homage to Hughs openly throughout the movie. The dialog was quick and funny. Emma Stone is adorable. Left me with a smile on my face, the way any such light & silly movie should.

4 of 5 mehs. :4stars:

Black Widow

Bite me, I'm poison.
Sounds interesting :). I want to see Beastly, took my kids the other day, but we ended up watching Rio- in 3D. It was actually really good though :).

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I've been wanting to see this for a while. It seemed reminiscent of John Hughs fils from the 80s.

In fact, the film paid homage to Hughs openly throughout the movie. The dialog was quick and funny. Emma Stone is adorable. Left me with a smile on my face, the way any such light & silly movie should.

4 of 5 mehs. :4stars:

Interesting.

I like movies like this that are more or less unheard of but far exceed my expectations. She's All That is another one that I liked a lot.

John

Transplant
VIP
I thought it sucked. I didn't realize that it was such a chick flick. :wifey: liked it, but I suffered through it and only chuckled a couple of times.

You guys sure like this chick flick. :jump:

John

Transplant
VIP
Consider it a blessing in disguise. Its not the worst movie I've ever seen, but I wasn't a fan at all.