• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Last Chance to Buy My Boat

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
NADA Average Value is listed at $14,000

You can buy it for $5,000 cash.

Otherwise it will be donated for a tax write-off.

1985 WellCraft Express Cruiser 2900, twin V8s I/Os.

Interesting trades considered.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Should have hub do a DEZUL swap or sink it for insurance money.

If it was down here, I would really take a look! Those were Wellcrafts haydays and well built boats. Sucks to be having to find a buyer in this economy.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
No trailer for the boat.

You would need to bring your own or better yet take it by water.

I called a donation place, they say they can set a minimum auction value of $4,000 and hope for the best. These days the tax deductions is based off the value it actually sells for, not the estimated value... They estimate it might bring in $5000 to $6000 at auction... pretty sucky deduction but better than keeping it and having to pay storage another year I guess.

They haven't called back to confirm pickup though so no deal yet.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
They took it away a couple days ago, don't think it sold yet- I just told them it needed to be off the property by December 1st. A boat broker in Atlanta took it. Will be lucky if it sells for $2K at this point.