• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

lego

1. BirdOPrey5

LEGO Ideas - Birds - 21301 Review

Available at: Lego.com, Amazon, eBay Price: $49.99 Pieces: 580 Rating: :4.5stars: (Just wish the wings flapped/moved. Bird stands are free to rotate, loose.) This set is from LEGO Ideas which means a fan entered it to LEGO Ideas website, it received 10,000 votes, was officially reviewed by...
  2. BirdOPrey5

Lego - Grand Emporium (10211) Review

Available on Amazon, eBay, Lego.com MSRP: 149.99 Lego #: 10211 Pieces: 2182 Rating: :4.5stars: The Grand Emporium is the oldest of the LEGO Creator series "Modular" buildings still available. The others being the Pet Shop, Town Hall, Parisian Restaurant, and Palace Cinema. The Grand...
  3. BirdOPrey5

LEGO - Technic - 9398 Remote Controlled Rock Crawler- Review

Available on Amazon, Toys R Us Price: MSRP $199 but can be found for $160 Lego #: 9398 Pieces: 1327 Rating: :4.5stars: Great set but could use bigger wheels, only indoor use This is a great set and even better if you can find it for the $160 rather than the $199 it is supposed to be. Some...
  4. BirdOPrey5

Lego GhostBusters Ecto 1 Review (30th Anniversary Set)

Available at Target.com, Amazon, eBay Price: $49.99 Lego #: 21108 Pieces: 508 Rating: :5stars: (Great set, lots of detail, OK price.) This is an instant classic 5 star set. The detail, building techniques, and the 4 unique mini-figures, each complete with their initials, custom faces and...
  5. BirdOPrey5

Lego Architecture 21006 - The White House - Review

Available on Amazon, eBay Price: $49.99 Lego #: 21006 Pieces: 560 Rating: :4stars: (On the small side, some minor design and build issues.) While this has an MSRP of just about $50 I found it on sale on Amazon for just $37. Knowing it was a good price I picked this set up- honestly I would...
  6. BirdOPrey5

Lego Technic 42020 - Rescue Helicopter Review

Available on Amazon, eBay Price: $12.99 Lego #: 42020 Pieces: 144 Rating: :3.5stars: (Kind of boring...) This was my very first technic set- at least the first one I can remember. I may have done one or two as a kid but I don't remember them- I was never a fan of the Technic series. I...
  7. BirdOPrey5

Lego [Architecture] Empire State Building (21002) Review

Available on Amazon, eBay Price: $20 to $25 Lego #: 21002 Pieces: 77 Rating: :2.5stars: (Way overpriced, poor design, much too small) When reviewing a set it is difficult to separate the set from its price. As prices vary, especially once a set is retired, I wonder if making price a...
  8. BirdOPrey5

Lego [Creator] Aviation Adventures (31011) Review

Available on Amazon, eBay Price: ~$45 Lego #: 31011 Pieces: 618 Rating: :5stars: (Great value) The best part of this set is the value. The MSRP is $59.99 but you can find it for $42 to $45 on Amazon and eBay. I love the blue and yellow color scheme and at over 600 pieces this is a decently...
  9. BirdOPrey5

Lego Benny's Spaceship (70816) Review

Available on Amazon, eBay Price: ~$100 Lego #: 70816 Pieces: 940 Rating: :4.5stars: (Too many stickers, minor design issues, expensive for what it is.) This is a really fun, really big spaceship in the classic Lego Space theme design. This brings back all the memories of my childhood Legos in...
  10. BirdOPrey5

Lego Christmas Ball Ornaments on eBay

Available on eBay. Price: $5.88 + small shipping fee Lego #: N/A Pieces: About 80 Rating: :5stars: (Just wish I had to put it together myself.) I wasn't sure where to put this but it ended up as an "Individual Set Review" but be warned if you buy this it comes already assembled. You do not...
  11. BirdOPrey5

Lego [Creator] Red Rotors (31003) Review

Available on Amazon, eBay. Price: Less than $15 Lego #: 31003 Pieces: 145 Rating: :4.5stars: (A bit plain looking.) Red Rotos is a small, cheap, fun set. It has a rear door that opens and closes and you can store the extra pieces you'll have once complete inside the chopper itself...
  12. BirdOPrey5

Lego [Creator] Thunder Wings (31008) Review

Available on Amazon, eBay. Price: Less than $20 Lego #: 31008 Pieces: 235 Rating: :4.5stars: (Great value but could have included landing gear/wheels.) Officially Lego doesn't make Fighter Planes because it doesn't make military themed sets at all. War does not fit with the Lego image. But it...
  13. BirdOPrey5

Lego [Creator] Sonic Boom (5892) Review

Available on Amazon, eBay. Price: Varies but likely over $100 Lego #: 5892 Pieces: 539 Rating: :5stars: (Though wish it included a mini-figure) Sonic Boom is an awesome afternoon build. It is as close as Lego will get to a fighter jet. Instead of heaving weapons on it however they gave us...
  14. BirdOPrey5

Lego Space Shuttle Expedition (10231) Review

Available on Amazon, eBay. Price: Over $200 Lego # 10231 Pieces: 1230 Rating: :4.5stars: (One of the best sets you will find but cheaped out a bit on the half size base plate.) Space Shuttle Expedition is a retired Lego set but still widely available from Amazon sellers, eBay, and other...
  15. BirdOPrey5

Lego Ideas - Spitfire Racer

This is a special set I wanted to draw extra attention to I found on Lego Ideas - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/70603. The Spitfire was a WW2 fighter plane designed by RJ Mitchell that was able to keep the German's from dominating the skies over England during the war. While Lego doesn't...
  16. BirdOPrey5

The Official Great Deals Thread! Cheap Legos!

Official thread for exceptional deals on Lego and other brick brands. Be aware these deals may not last forever- subscribe to this thread to get notification when a a new deal is posted. This thread will let you save money on your Lego addiction! Only great deals and best bargains will be...