• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

plane

1. BirdOPrey5

Lego [Creator] Aviation Adventures (31011) Review

Available on Amazon, eBay Price: ~$45 Lego #: 31011 Pieces: 618 Rating: :5stars: (Great value) The best part of this set is the value. The MSRP is $59.99 but you can find it for $42 to $45 on Amazon and eBay. I love the blue and yellow color scheme and at over 600 pieces this is a decently...
  2. BirdOPrey5

Kazi G-1 Scout Plane (KY84007) Review

Available on eBay. Price: $22 with free shipping Kazi #: KY84007 Pieces: 281+ Rating: :4.5stars: (Extraordinary value, instruction could use improvement.) If this were a Lego brand set it would be a perfectly ordinary set and cost $40 or more. What makes this extraordinary is I purchased this...
  3. BirdOPrey5

Mega Bloks ProBuilder Carbon Series Fighter Jet (3269) Review

Available on Amazon, eBay. Price: Varies (See below for more info) Mega Bloks #: 3269 Pieces: 223 Rating: :2stars: (Missing pieces, poor brick quality, difficult to assemble) What a disappointment. I had heard some mixed reviews about Mega Bloks but had high hopes as it is a relatively well...
  4. BirdOPrey5

Lego [Creator] Thunder Wings (31008) Review

Available on Amazon, eBay. Price: Less than $20 Lego #: 31008 Pieces: 235 Rating: :4.5stars: (Great value but could have included landing gear/wheels.) Officially Lego doesn't make Fighter Planes because it doesn't make military themed sets at all. War does not fit with the Lego image. But it...
  5. BirdOPrey5

Lego [Creator] Sonic Boom (5892) Review

Available on Amazon, eBay. Price: Varies but likely over $100 Lego #: 5892 Pieces: 539 Rating: :5stars: (Though wish it included a mini-figure) Sonic Boom is an awesome afternoon build. It is as close as Lego will get to a fighter jet. Instead of heaving weapons on it however they gave us...
  6. BirdOPrey5

Lego Ideas - Spitfire Racer

This is a special set I wanted to draw extra attention to I found on Lego Ideas - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/70603. The Spitfire was a WW2 fighter plane designed by RJ Mitchell that was able to keep the German's from dominating the skies over England during the war. While Lego doesn't...
  7. BirdOPrey5

Nanoblock Brand Review

Nanoblocks on Amazon, Nanoblocks on eBay. Overall Brand Rating: :4stars: (Lost one star for being too small for people with big fingers.) I first saw Nanoblocks being sold once on woot.com. They looked intriguing- they look virtually identical to Lego bricks but are a fraction of the size. I...