• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I met Jeffery last Friday night

Garage Door King said:
That is pretty cool. :beerchug: Would be neat to see the entire property returned to that condition. :yup:

You are one of the exceptions. :)

I was down there a couple of weeks ago, looks even worse than it did at the beginning of the year. I would like to slap the chit out of the current owners. I was kind of hoping they would get ran out so I can make an offer. :D

whatever said:
I was down there a couple of weeks ago, looks even worse than it did at the beginning of the year. I would like to slap the chit out of the current owners. I was kind of hoping they would get ran out so I can make an offer. :D
Return there, step into the yard, state outloud that if the current owners were to leave that you would purchase the house. Leave. Wait.

Garage Door King said:
Return there, step into the yard, state outloud that if the current owners were to leave that you would purchase the house. Leave. Wait.

I had thought about stopping by and showing them the pic of how the house used to look, but I decided I didn't want to encourage them. That I didn't really want to step foot near the house right yet. :D

Jeffery [JU]

Archived
:untrue: kicking a man when he's down I see, and the rest of the herd stomps in too :zdunce:

I'm taking notes :twak:

and Grant was like 4 foot tall and enamoured by the smelly hippies and ugly women. Said he was going to buy me a beer then welched on the deal as he drank his in front of me, how rude.

gcb17 [JU]

Archived
Jeffery said:
:untrue: kicking a man when he's down I see, and the rest of the herd stomps in too :zdunce:

I'm taking notes :twak:

and Grant was like 4 foot tall and enamoured by the smelly hippies and ugly women. Said he was going to buy me a beer then welched on the deal as he drank his in front of me, how rude.
5'8". You were maybe 2 inches taller than me. I did love the smelly hippy chicks though. Tye-dyed shirts and dreadlocks just make the blood flow into my pants. I did screw you over on the beer, though. It wasn't my fault, it was the city of Asheville's.

ErikB said:
My 4 year old is on a major Spiderman kick lately, and my wifes 18 year old sister has purchased a Spiderman costume from Walmart for him for his up coming birthday. Should we allow this abomination into our home or exchange it for something else that requires imagination. He already has some red and blue PJ's that work just fine for him as a spidey suit.
What say you?

On another note I came into the kitchen the other day and there was an awful racket outside. Turns out the boy was outside yelling at the canada geese flying overhead to "Just wait till hunting season, cause my daddies going to die you"

WTF??????