• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

dancing boobies

Gioia

Heartless Repless Tart
Just out of curiosity, where the hell do you work?

Maybe I am in the minority here, but donkey sex and bouncing mammi do not fit into the "safe for work" category

Maybe I am in the minority here, but donkey sex and bouncing mammi do not fit into the "safe for work" category
:clapping:

i'm a self - employed multi-disciplined artist and arts management consultant who has never worked for a public corporation. i have a home/office/studio in tucson and usually work outdoor venues, often where nudity is acceptable.

when i did fly a desk for my friends or friends family's businesses or worked in government or educational institutions, you would have been fired just for browsing a dating site or wasting time in a chat forum.

in my family's company, the jiggling jugs would be acceptable, but we manufactured specialty corsets, like the playboy bunny costume.

Last edited:

Gioia

Heartless Repless Tart
:clapping:

i'm a self - employed multi-disciplined artist and arts management consultant who has never worked for a public corporation. i have a home/office/studio in tucson and usually work outdoor venues, often where nudity is acceptable.

when i did fly a desk for my friends or friends family's businesses or worked in government or educational institutions, you would have been fired just for browsing a dating site or wasting time in a chat forum.

I never use my work's network. I travel between sites and post on my phone or tablet while on the train, or shuttle, or at home.

Nice try at a bitchy come back though.

I never use my work's network. I travel between sites and post on my phone or tablet while on the train, or shuttle, or at home.

Nice try at a bitchy come back though.
i wasn't being bitchy. i was being very matter of fact and completely neutral in my response. i thought i was being humorous about the bunny costumes if that's what you thought was bitchy.

what did you think was bitchy? i'm sure you know why i think you were just bitchy. you seem to be pretty aggressively defensive and have preemptively been confrontational because of perceived abuse.

i was trying to just answer your question in a friendly manner. i'm a performance artist, so sometimes i may get too flamboyant and that can be mistaken for sarcasm easily.

Gioia

Heartless Repless Tart
i wasn't being bitchy. i was being very matter of fact and completely neutral in my response. i thought i was being humorous about the bunny costumes if that's what you thought was bitchy.

what did you think was bitchy? i'm sure you know why i think you were just bitchy. you seem to be pretty aggressively defensive and have preemptively been confrontational because of perceived abuse.

i was trying to just answer your question in a friendly manner. i'm a performance artist, so sometimes i may get too flamboyant and that can be mistaken for sarcasm easily.

I just thought it odd that you mentioned a dating site.

I still do. But, if I misunderstood, I apologize.

I wasn't being aggressive, just sarcastic

I just thought it odd that you mentioned a dating site.

I still do. But, if I misunderstood, I apologize.

I wasn't being aggressive, just sarcastic
i see now why you reacted. i was speaking in general, not specifically about you. it's my understanding that dating sites and chat forums is where most workers who connect from work are hanging out.

sorry for the misunderstanding. you're a n00b on a rough board, so it's understandable if you're a little gunshy.

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
Gioia, you will see in time, but it is better to just ignore this "tommy tooter" thing. He is not a real "member" of this forum, but shows up because he is on a "network forum" that Joe set up so that the people surfing in the sewer have a place to hang out.

Gioia, you will see in time, but it is better to just ignore this "tommy tooter" thing. He is not a real "member" of this forum, but shows up because he is on a "network forum" that Joe set up so that the people surfing in the sewer have a place to hang out.
on that you are in error. some of the people here are either cool with me and always have been, or gentlemen enough to actually ignore me and not say anything at all to me or about me.

clearly you are none of those. apparently you're one of those dumb stupid animals henry kissinger and the boys exploited as a pawn of foreign policy and you hate me for saying so. being queer probably is probably something that makes your ignorant honkie self automatically hate me.

ignore me and stay the fawk out of my conversations mr. super mod. ok?

Last edited:

Ulf Fwatling

Dunno - I work for me. At home.

I checked with the boss, and I don't have any trouble with this sort of thing!