• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

war is a racket updated for the 21st century

war is a racket.

it always has been and it always will be.

nobody profits from war except the monsters who finance them and their puppet politicians.

everybody else loses, especially the troops of the winning side and their families.

That is the one that i refer to. the presence of a link to it on this site is actionable in the conspiracy to harass and invade my privacy with misappropriations of my name, image and writings.

you, bucket, nomad, max, mike r, hypoxic, lisa and a number of very stupid zionists at facecrook are already being named. if joe allows that link to stand or you to post it in your signature, he will be named too.

So you think these people would rather have died 60 years ago (and by extension, never have kids or grandkids) then be grateful for the life AMERICANs secured for them?
i think these people have been exploited by the zionists and the globalist banker gangster's perpetual war machine. if you watched the videos, you would see a report on the squalor israel leaves many of the shoah survivors in, one survivoe denouncing zionism altogether and norman finklestine going off about the zionist fraud behind it all.

Stonewall

i think these people have been exploited by the zionists and the globalist banker gangster's perpetual war machine. if you watched the videos, you would see a report on the squalor israel leaves many of the shoah survivors in, one survivoe denouncing zionism altogether and norman finklestine going off about the zionist fraud behind it all.
You are a ****ing tool. You've been to Israel once -- back in the 1970s I think you told everyone. The rest of what you think you know about Israel, and everything else, is propaganda you've pulled off the internet. And please don't trot out that nonsense about you and the US Navy, especially not on Memorial Day weekend when decent Americans honor real service and sacrifice, not made up psycho fantasies by some burnout hobo.

You know for a pussy who screams his fool head off about people misappropriating his bullshit "indie" media and his internet persona, you're a prolific user of other peoples' media. Go blow up your sax or twist some more baling wire around your bits of #2 stone.

Last edited:
you know nothing about me, michael osborne aka nomad aka stonewall.

just what you misogynistic mother****ers make up.

you're a fool if you think anybody who has put on that uniform in the past 50 years has done it for anything but the bankers.

not me. my ass is only used for egress. there are a number of very avid sodomists around here. nomad being the most vocal among them.