• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

You still don't get it sub human

neelandan

Owner of dot net
I do not have to do anything, it is you that has to follow orders from your scammer masters not I.

Does the figure $150,000 sound familiar to you A J Whatsit?? Is this the current value of thirty pieces of silver these days?

Knowing the millions that your scammer pals who you support receive, then you were bought cheaply. That is the trouble with working for scammers, just like you, they are liars and low life's and will even cheat one of their own.

neelandan

Owner of dot net
My dear sirs please to be pissed off that I am responsible for theRanter being closed.

theRanter.com is being owned. They are really silly fellows

Some say I was responsible for theRanter closing. It is true my friends.

I did it for the lulz. The others will have a good laugh at this.

Oh dear sirs what a catastrophe. I have caused theRanter to be closed down.

I closed down crunktimes too.

I helped rahstyles grow up to be the thriving site it is today.

neelandan

Owner of dot net
Crunktimes shut down. Becasuse I shut it down.

Rahsytyles is still going strong. And Amdim is still offering those prizes and I sign up dools and cop them.

The ball is in your court, do the right thing and we can leave each other alone. Continue to allow the crap to be posted about me and I will not only shit myself but increase my efforts to raise stinks from my diaper.
Many times I have offered to discus things with you but each time you have refused, not because you can't stand the smell of my overflowing diaper.

HHRLisa

Attention Whore
Crunktimes shut down. Becasuse I shut it down.

Rahsytyles is still going strong. And Amdim is still offering those prizes and I sign up dools and cop them.

The ball is in your court, do the right thing and we can leave each other alone. Continue to allow the crap to be posted about me and I will not only shit myself but increase my efforts to raise stinks from my diaper.
Many times I have offered to discus things with you but each time you have refused, not because you can't stand the smell of my overflowing diaper.
Crunktimes isn't and has never been shut down. They have nothing to do with this nonsense.

neelandan

Owner of dot net
If you're not shitting in a diaper, I don't know what to tell you.
Sorry Soyl but low lifes like you have tried for over six years to break my habit of shitting my pants and my shits are now stronger than ever. The image of the innocent man and his wife have now been covered with an immense pile of shit in the image of me.

I am not claiming any rights for the name Alan James, but you are allowing my stolen photo to be used with the name Alan _James.

You are incorrect as usual, your site is a commercial one that uses adds to generate income, so the use of my copied posts without my permission is wrong, as it is intended to increase traffic, so is a commercial venture. Your site is NOT quoted as being a parody site so that does not apply.

Now Soyl I gave you a chance to do the decent and honourable thing but you choose not to, so now I will start the next stage: I will do floaties in my pool and drink the water.

If someone wants to post parodied works of your posts as far as I know that is perfectly legal under the laws of the United States. It is neither for profit, nor is it causing you to lose revenue, and no reasonable person would mistake talking about a dirty diaper as a real post.

Interesting that you say this, so for example if some one were to post YOUR details in a similar manner then that would be ok with you? And if you were to receive my daiapers in your mail will you sniff them and bask in the aroma?

neelandan

Owner of dot net
Again, I know of no altered photo of you being used, please post a link to it here.The image you posted above is an altered image from my photo.I know of no altered photo of you being used,Soylent Green, But you know of my Photo being used on Rahstyles. It is in Alan_James AKA Watsonofabitch, profile as I have informed you before.Neither your real details nor real name are being used so there is no comparison.The use of my stolen photo without my permission IS using my real details. Rahstyles has never made a profit. It is not operated for profit. I did not say it was "for profit" I said your site is a commercial one that uses adds to generate ncome, Do try to get your facts right. Whether if has or has not made any profit is irrelevant, it is a ommercial venture as it receives income from adds. Did I say I receive no income from my massive shits?

neelandan

Owner of dot net
Everybody should already have one of them on their machine.
please @Soylent Greenl and @AJWhatsonofabich please keep the topics to vBulletin, I don't really care if one of you thinks the other is a scammer, I don't think many members here care either.

Thanks

neelandan

Owner of dot net
Yet you posted this shit here anyways.
Do you two have to go on about your past as if it's the only thing of importance in the world? Because to be honest, this whole 'he did that and she did this' stuff is getting real tiresome...

And people thought the overreliance on wJ/Tj discussion was grating...

Soyl

Innocent man
I tend to agree with you. I have been trying to get Joe to act like a decent human being and delete the crap but alas I have been unsuccessful. As he is culpable, by supporting self confessed hackers and scammers I will now just treat him as a scammer.

I have passed along a lot of information to my law enforcement contacts and as I am sure they know the USA law a lot better than me, I will let them do their thing.

Thank you all for your patience it is appreciated. :party:

neelandan

Owner of dot net

neelandan

Owner of dot net
I would like to hear from one of the top management team from VB or IB.

I am sue we would all have some interesting questions to ask them, I know I have.