• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Keep Adrian Peterson in your prayers

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
At the rate he's going one will pop up and take it's spot soon. It's horrible that the kid was beat to death though.

mcatdtJEEP

yeah, no kidding... why am I supposed to feel sorry for someone who didn't even know he had a kid in the first place.

That, or he denied the kid up until paternity tests came back 2 weeks ago.

Baby mama was trying to get her an NFL baby so she could live off of an NFL amount of child support for 18 years.

Cornholio01

& IIRC he has a kid everyone knows. So if that child was w/ a wife (novel idea for the fawkin animals), the dead one was out of adultery.

classy.

John

Transplant
VIP
Good lord. This board has reached a new low. Weighing the cost of child support vs a dead kid. Wow...

John

Transplant
VIP
Lol I got a stfu for that. So many bad people on here. No wonder this place is dead and boring.

Ralph

VIP
Lol I got a stfu for that. So many bad people on here. No wonder this place is dead and boring.
Yeah, I STFUd you. "A new low" deserved it. As if you're some f*cking moral authority. Go eat a bowl of dead 2-year-old AIDS-infested dicks.