• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

My Lego City is coming along...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Added fire brigade... Will no longer fit on the table... after this pictures will be from the counter.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
How much money for all that? How many more buildings will you be adding?
There is one more set I have left to build, the Town Hall.

After that there won't be another one I can afford until the "Detective Agency" comes out, thought to be January but no firm date. They release one or two of these a year, and after a few years, they retire the set.

There are a couple older retired sets out there but they cost $800+ to buy now so they are out of the question.

These hold their value, even used they sell for what they cost to buy once the set retires.

Each one was between $150 and $180, except for Town Hall which was $199.

So there's about $750/$800 you're looking at. (Well half of the pet shop couldn't fit on the table, but I'm including it in the total.)

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
you really oughta focus more on pussy
Ah hell, even I get it now. Of course I can walk and my junk works...

Still, there are women out there who wouldn't care if you can walk. Or even if your junk works properly. Some of them are worthy folks too. With brains. And a quick wit...

But I digress...

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
Daughter got her Legos out this weekend. Next thing I know I was on the floor with her building away. Also watched the Lego movie (which was great)

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
I watched the movie recently - liked it a lot.

I do think you should be socializing more, but this must be great for occupying the brain/hands. Good for you.