• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Straight Outta Compton

serfur1

bici italia
VIP
Yes sir, can't wait, I was 12 and knew every word on that tape, had to keep it hidden from my parents, I would blast it while playing basketball in my middle class, golf course, neighborhood. :jump:

GreenGeep

Timber Baron
VIP
TNB
Getting rich off shit music sold to stupid white people. Now throw in a ghetto movie and make more $$$.
It's the American dream
This is what makes me :puzzled:. The whites that claim to despise *s are the same ones I hear blasting the jungle jives.

Meh

Born-Again Hawaiian
VIP
This is what makes me :puzzled:. The whites that claim to despise *s are the same ones I hear blasting the jungle jives.
Like black on black crime or remaining butthurt about slavery, yet beating your hoes.

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
Last I heard NWA was calling Cube Benedict Arnold. And Cube firing back with "No Vaseline" Lol. Guess they cool now?

:tiphat2:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
going this weekend to see it. I wore out the *****z4life tape when I was in junior high :party: