• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Brady suspended 4 games.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
so I presume the NFL is going to suspend Aaron Rodgers now for OVER-INFLATING?

Aaron Rodgers likes his footballs overinflated | ProFootballTalk

or is this a Brady only punishment because he wins too much

this punishment is over social media pressure. The nfl can't figure out how to discipline

under-inflate NFL specifications ---> did you win the superbowl? ---->yes------>are you Tom Brady, the most hated man by everyone that doesn't cheer for the Pats ------> yes ------>suspended 4 games

over-inflate NFL specifications -----> are you Tom Brady? ------> no ----- carry on

smoke 3 joints - banned from the NFL
knock your woman out in an elevator ------>2 games ----------> social media demands more ---------> nm, make that indefinately

obstruct justice in a murder -------> Hall of Fame induction
were the Packer footballs caught being over inflated? you only missed a HUGE part of the whole damned thing :rolleyes:

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
so I presume the NFL is going to suspend Aaron Rodgers now for OVER-INFLATING?

Aaron Rodgers likes his footballs overinflated | ProFootballTalk

or is this a Brady only punishment because he wins too much

this punishment is over social media pressure. The nfl can't figure out how to discipline

under-inflate NFL specifications ---> did you win the superbowl? ---->yes------>are you Tom Brady, the most hated man by everyone that doesn't cheer for the Pats ------> yes ------>suspended 4 games

over-inflate NFL specifications -----> are you Tom Brady? ------> no ----- carry on

smoke 3 joints - banned from the NFL
knock your woman out in an elevator ------>2 games ----------> social media demands more ---------> nm, make that indefinately

obstruct justice in a murder -------> Hall of Fame induction
This is as much about him not complying with the investigation as it was the over inflated balls, I was personally hoping for the death penalty.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
It's more about Brady and the Patriots organization not co-operating.

Gotta laugh at the "integrity of the game" statements though.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
I still say that after what they did to Sean Payton with Bountygate, Belichick should be suspended for a year because he "should have known" it was going on

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
I still say that after what they did to Sean Payton with Bountygate, Belichick should be suspended for a year because he "should have known" it was going on
Don't be ridiculous. Payton purposely had his team injure others. This isn't even close to the same.

I'm a lifelong pats fan, 1981-Current by design, but put it aside when judging. I completely disagree with the lack of cooperation choice. I believe the penalty is excessive and I believe there's potential for a negotiated outcome. The bullshit noncooperation is what caused this. If Brady just said, yes, I did deflate the balls slightly for feel and apologize for wrongdoing, this would've been a big nothing.

It's not even close to purposefully attempting to injure opponents in a scheme.

mcatdtJEEP

were the Packer footballs caught being over inflated? you only missed a HUGE part of the whole damned thing :rolleyes:
he admitted to liking his overinflated...

my biggest gripe are people seeming to equate him not wanting to turn over his phone as "oh, he MUST be guilty, because if he was innocent, he'd have nothing to hide"

That's bs....

If I have a text from a ball boy asking "should I deflate it?" and I reply "no, and here's that picture of the cheerleader I just banged" and I don't want my wife to find out about it....

the point is, there are plenty of info they may want mixed in with private or personal info on the same text that I would not feel comfortable with the NFL and TMZ getting ahold of. If you want private phone info... get a warrant.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Don't be ridiculous. Payton purposely had his team injure others. This isn't even close to the same.

I'm a lifelong pats fan, 1981-Current by design, but put it aside when judging. I completely disagree with the lack of cooperation choice. I believe the penalty is excessive and I believe there's potential for a negotiated outcome. The bullshit noncooperation is what caused this. If Brady just said, yes, I did deflate the balls slightly for feel and apologize for wrongdoing, this would've been a big nothing.

But Payton wasn't the one administering the bounty scheme, that was Gregg Williams. Payton took the fall for being the man in charge and allegedly knowing about it and doing nothing, not for implementing it. Same thing applies here; if Belicheck knew he needs to be disciplined beyond just the team fine. He's not the one deflating the ball but it's still under his watch.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist

except that the independent investigation found that Payton knew nothing of players paying other players to injure the other team. So what happens? he gets a years suspension because he "should have known". Belicheat "should have known" about this as well :paper:

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
he admitted to liking his overinflated...

my biggest gripe are people seeming to equate him not wanting to turn over his phone as "oh, he MUST be guilty, because if he was innocent, he'd have nothing to hide"

That's bs....

If I have a text from a ball boy asking "should I deflate it?" and I reply "no, and here's that picture of the cheerleader I just banged" and I don't want my wife to find out about it....

the point is, there are plenty of info they may want mixed in with private or personal info on the same text that I would not feel comfortable with the NFL and TMZ getting ahold of. If you want private phone info... get a warrant.
let me post this in big letters so you understand the packers were not caught over inflating the footballs :facepalm:

mcatdtJEEP

let me post this in big letters so you understand the packers were not caught over inflating the footballs :facepalm:
rarrr...

are they going to test of his next season?

you're upset because I included 2 of your boys in the example of proof that the NFL has no clue how to consistently enforce rules and punishments.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
rarrr...

are they going to test of his next season?

you're upset because I included 2 of your boys in the example of proof that the NFL has no clue how to consistently enforce rules and punishments.
no, your stupidity over Brady's quotes is the issue. If you go around blabbing you want to shoot cops, and all of the sudden cops are shot near where you live and work, they are going to investigate you.

I have no problem with either you posted. On the first it was the stupidity of the NFL to only give him 2 games, the Ravens cut him before the league suspended him indefinitely (yes media pressure as well). With Lewis, it was the stupidity of the Atlanta DA to charge him with a murder rap that would never come close to sticking, they blew the whole thing and had to let him off easy to save face

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
except that the independent investigation found that Payton knew nothing of players paying other players to injure the other team. So what happens? he gets a years suspension because he "should have known". Belicheat "should have known" about this as well :paper:
To add one more level, you know damn well billicheck knew, too. That's a crooked mother****er from the inside out. Clearly he doesn't deserve a year - the "should have known" penalty should be proportionate to the offense - but I agree they should have followed their own precedent and given him some manner of punishment.

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
I agree with this, but the level of severity is exponentially higher with respect to the bounty. The deflating of the balls is a joke by comparison. Brady was an idiot and took it to a level of mockery. Yes, Belicheck should be fined as well because it's under his watch. The entire punishment determination should be revised, IMHO, and redistributed accordingly.

mcatdtJEEP

I agree with this, but the level of severity is exponentially higher with respect to the bounty. The deflating of the balls is a joke by comparison. Brady was an idiot and took it to a level of mockery. Yes, Belicheck should be fined as well because it's under his watch. The entire punishment determination should be revised, IMHO, and redistributed accordingly.
it still comes down to cost-risk-reward.....

They still won the superbowl when it's all said and done. how much money did they make by doing that. subtract whatever from the punishment they got, and at the end of the day, they still come out ahead.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
it still comes down to cost-risk-reward.....

They still won the superbowl when it's all said and done. how much money did they make by doing that. subtract whatever from the punishment they got, and at the end of the day, they still come out ahead.
which shows how much of a ball less dick bag Goodell really is

mcatdtJEEP

which shows how much of a ball less dick bag Goodell really is
Goodell is responding to social media pressure to punish, even if they can't prove anything. There are 31 teams that hate the pats, and their fanbases are whiny bitches.... and Goodell either pisses off 1 tema and fans, or 31 team and fans.

classic case of 2 foxes and a rabbit voting on which one the three should become dinner for the other 2