• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Bird in Flight

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
So after the passing of our dogs we put out a bird feeder, we now have some interesting feathered friends hanging out. Surprisingly several cardinals in addition to the sparrows and other smaller birds.

Today I saw this blue one, it looks bluer then it showed up on the camera- amazing mom captured it in flight, but wasn't zoomed in.

Can you see it?

FinlayZJ

Doing hoodrat things
VIP
In the liberal utopia of environmentally friendly New York City, residents struggle to recognize a ****ing blue jay. How sad.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
OK, so Blue-Jays, Cardinals, and Robins, in addition to the regular city birds- though no pigeons surprisingly.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
That car has never moved in the 10+ years I've been living here. They work on it during the summer, they work on both cars. I believe neither is in working order right now but the blue one behind it occasionally is.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Hard to tell because it's poor surveillance cam footage but one of the cardinals and the blue jay were just inches from each other this morning, had never seen them together before.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
That car has never moved in the 10+ years I've been living here. They work on it during the summer, they work on both cars. I believe neither is in working order right now but the blue one behind it occasionally is.

They have an $800,000 house but can't afford to fix an old shitbox.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
They have an $800,000 house but can't afford to fix an old shitbox.
The person asking $850k isn't going to get it. The last comparable home sold in the $700's and had better piece of property than house asking for $850k.

That said the home was probably purchased for $250k back in the day, it's current worth doesn't help them unless they sell.

The person asking $850k isn't going to get it. The last comparable home sold in the $700's and had better piece of property than house asking for $850k.

That said the home was probably purchased for $250k back in the day, it's current worth doesn't help them unless they sell.
lord please don't let them sell their $700k home, bring their new found "wealth" to the south, expound on our lower taxes then bitch about the lack of services, thereby driving taxes up when they vote for all the damn "green", park, school, etc bonds....smh