• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Sperm - As Seen on TV

HHRLisa

Attention Whore
How are your kids - if I recall you had one or two?
I have two. My son is 8 and my daughter is 4 now. They're great. Thankfully my daughter was young enough that the divorce just seems like life is this way and always has been. My son though still sometimes asks if me and his dad will get back together. It's tough but this is better this way.

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I have two. My son is 8 and my daughter is 4 now. They're great. Thankfully my daughter was young enough that the divorce just seems like life is this way and always has been. My son though still sometimes asks if me and his dad will get back together. It's tough but this is better this way.
Gotta be hard. But from what I've e-known of you, you probably stuck around much longer than you should have for the kids, so for you to be able to finally leave probably means it is best for the kids.

Seriously, happy you are finding and choosing happiness.

HHRLisa

Attention Whore
Gotta be hard. But from what I've e-known of you, you probably stuck around much longer than you should have for the kids, so for you to be able to finally leave probably means it is best for the kids.

Seriously, happy you are finding and choosing happiness.
Thanks. That is what happened. And I too am glad I'm finding happiness. I've got a good job, my own place, freedom. Also I'm starting a project with a friend, I'll be making a YouTube channel. It's going to be fun.

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Thanks. That is what happened. And I too am glad I'm finding happiness. I've got a good job, my own place, freedom. Also I'm starting a project with a friend, I'll be making a YouTube channel. It's going to be fun.
Be sure to share the videos here!!

HHRLisa

Attention Whore
Be sure to share the videos here!!
Well it will be a little while before I'm ready for that. I want to get my production quality where I want it first. I am literally starting from scratch. Also to be fair the crowd here has never been to welcoming of my presence. But I will post them. I'm not sure what the direction will be yet, I know I'll do some movie reviews, maybe read some of my short stories that I've written, maybe just a blog about my life. Lol we'll see

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Well it will be a little while before I'm ready for that. I want to get my production quality where I want it first. I am literally starting from scratch. Also to be fair the crowd here has never been to welcoming of my presence. But I will post them. I'm not sure what the direction will be yet, I know I'll do some movie reviews, maybe read some of my short stories that I've written, maybe just a blog about my life. Lol we'll see
You'll get there! Many youtube channels have thousands of subscribers across many different platforms. Just have to find your niche and do something you enjoy!

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
My brother is five years younger than me. There are things I remember about my parents before, during, and after their divorce that he has no idea about.

HHRLisa

Attention Whore
You'll get there! Many youtube channels have thousands of subscribers across many different platforms. Just have to find your niche and do something you enjoy!
Well I enjoy attention so this seems like the right platform. Lol
My brother is five years younger than me. There are things I remember about my parents before, during, and after their divorce that he has no idea about.
Was it hard on you?

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
Was it hard on you?
Yeah. Leaving my dad's, or when he would come visit and leave, was always rough. Didn't seem to bother my brother as much.

I remember being thrown in the car late at night, going to look for my dad. A couple years ago I asked where the bar he used to hang out at was, and he says "you remember that?" I kind of got a laugh out of it. Mention it to my brother and he just shrugs.

HHRLisa

Attention Whore
Yeah. Leaving my dad's, or when he would come visit and leave, was always rough. Didn't seem to bother my brother as much.

I remember being thrown in the car late at night, going to look for my dad. A couple years ago I asked where the bar he used to hang out at was, and he says "you remember that?" I kind of got a laugh out of it. Mention it to my brother and he just shrugs.
How old were you when your parents divorced?

HHRLisa

Attention Whore
It won't be. And even if it is, the hardship he endures is better than the life he would have had with the ex.
I agree. All we used to do was fight. But my ex has a new gf and they fight. So he still has to put up with it, just not from me.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
My son was 5. Maybe it won't be so hard on him.
If you and the ex are closer in distance it might not be so hard. My dad's side of the family was two hours away. That was hard, too. We only saw the others a few times a year.

HHRLisa

Attention Whore
If you and the ex are closer in distance it might not be so hard. My dad's side of the family was two hours away. That was hard, too. We only saw the others a few times a year.
We live in the same trailer park. The kids see both of us many days a week.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
That's good.

We figured out early that if we were bad our dad wasn't going to drive two hours just to discipline us :D Plenty of stern talking-to's over the phone though.

HHRLisa

Attention Whore
That's good.

We figured out early that if we were bad our dad wasn't going to drive two hours just to discipline us :D Plenty of stern talking-to's over the phone though.
No we both enforce the punishments. And we both encourage our kids. We don't fight in front of them. Hell I don't even talk about him with his real name. I call him ed when I'm talking about him with my parents. That way the kids don't know who he is.