• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

CNN = Very Fake News

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story Grabien News

Last night, Lemon began "CNN Tonight" with an announcement that the Rice report a "fake scandal ginned up by right-wing media and Trump" that he would not be baited into justifying with coverage.

"On this program tonight, we will not insult your intelligence by pretending," it's legitimate, he said. "Nor will we aid and abet the people trying to misinform you, the American people, by creating a diversion. Not going to do it."
So CNN refuses to insult the viewers' intelligence by pretending that there is any legitimacy to the report that Susan Rice unmasked the Trump team's names from intercepts pre-dating his nomination as the RNC canidate and unrelated to the Russia interference allegations.

Why then does CNN insult their viewers' intelligence by pretending that there is any validity to the Russia collusion scandal which has zero evidence to support it? We all know that the Trump team's communications were unmasked and leaked. There is evidence of that regardless of if the latest Susan Rice report is valid or not. There is no evidence supporting the Trump-Russia collusion claim.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Like I have said, this pursuit that they have on Trump is going to end very badly for the media and dems (mutually inclusive).

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Like I have said, this pursuit that they have on Trump is going to end very badly for the media and dems (mutually inclusive).
I'm starting to wonder if Trump is smarter than we give him credit for being. We all get the impression that he can be a loose cannon with his Twittering, but maybe he's dropping some of these things out and letting them slow burn to blow up in the media's face after they knee-jerk attack him.

Would be really funny if Susan Rice got charged with a felony for the leaks. Wonder how they'd spin that?

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I'm starting to wonder if Trump is smarter than we give him credit for being. We all get the impression that he can be a loose cannon with his Twittering, but maybe he's dropping some of these things out and letting them slow burn to blow up in the media's face after they knee-jerk attack him.

Would be really funny if Susan Rice got charged with a felony for the leaks. Wonder how they'd spin that?

I never had a doubt.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP

I think you're getting ahead of yourself.

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
I'm starting to wonder the same. At this point, he's hook, line and sinkering the media with every post. At this point, it does seem very intentional.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium

It isn't working. They're posting way more articles and headlines about his dumb****ery, and in the instance it turns out he was correct they're staying as quiet as possible. Their readers don't want to hear when he was correct, they hate him blindly enough to only want to hear the bad shit. Just like all of the republican folks were for the eight years before Trump.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
It isn't working. They're posting way more articles and headlines about his dumb****ery, and in the instance it turns out he was correct they're staying as quiet as possible. Their readers don't want to hear when he was correct, they hate him blindly enough to only want to hear the bad shit. Just like all of the republican folks were for the eight years before Trump.
You forget that they did the same since before he was nominated and he's still getting *his* message to his supporters and his supports still don't trust the news AT ALL. If anything, his battle with the media has bolstered his popularity with the average citizen who is tired of the news trying to program their thoughts and beliefs.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I think you're getting ahead of yourself.
I'm not convinced of it, but I'm certainly starting to wonder. It can't just be luck that they're tripping over themselves to "debunk" his claims only to end up with egg on their face.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
You forget that they did the same since before he was nominated and he's still getting *his* message to his supporters and his supports still don't trust the news AT ALL. If anything, his battle with the media has bolstered his popularity with the average citizen who is tired of the news trying to program their thoughts and beliefs.
Only the people that already supported him anyway, though. The libs are just being driven farther away. Widening the divide among our people, just like we used to bitch about Obama doing. Somehow it's now okay, even though it's the same shit.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Only the people that already supported him anyway, though. The libs are just being driven farther away. Widening the divide among our people, just like we used to bitch about Obama doing. Somehow it's now okay, even though it's the same shit.
I'm not sure you can blame that on Trump though. The media isn't going to treat him fairly with or without him baiting the media. Likewise, I'm not sure the libs would ever support him, if he's proven right or not.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I'm not sure you can blame that on Trump though. The media isn't going to treat him fairly with or without him baiting the media. Likewise, I'm not sure the libs would ever support him, if he's proven right or not.
I don't blame him for it at all. I do think his team could do a better job of trying to ease it. I don't know if it would work since the general media seems to be intent on shitting on him, but we won't ever know since they haven't bothered to try.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I don't blame him for it at all. I do think his team could do a better job of trying to ease it. I don't know if it would work since the general media seems to be intent on shitting on him, but we won't ever know since they haven't bothered to try.
I think pandering to the media would alienate his base and accomplish little. Not sure I see an upside there.

Ardvark

id shut down most communications - less chance to knit pick the information also he needs to slow down a little and flush out ideas before acting on them. No reason healthcare needed to be pushed through so fast

Don Lemon is by far the worst person on tv right now

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I think pandering to the media would alienate his base and accomplish little. Not sure I see an upside there.
You know there's a difference in trying to resolve an issue and pandering, don't you? The whole "versus" mentality is completely out of hand, and it makes everyone involved look like a spoiled child.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
I'm not convinced of it, but I'm certainly starting to wonder. It can't just be luck that they're tripping over themselves to "debunk" his claims only to end up with egg on their face.
because you want to wonder, neither side has offered very compelling evidence of anything on any of the russia/surveillance issue. Without evidence did you ever wonder if the russian connection was something to be concerned with? is it coincidence that hyperbole from your side is the hyperbole you choose to wonder about? This bias is why everything is fake :(