• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

If you could ask God one question, what would it be?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I just finished taking a survey where this was the last question. It took me back a minute, had to think about it.

Do you guys have a question waiting for God to go any minute should you happen to get the opportunity to ask?

I eventually settled on- "Why should some people have to suffer even when they didn't do anything wrong?"

Will let you know if I get an answer.

I would ask for the winning lottery numbers.

The premise of the question itself answers a lot of questions. If you know God exists, and you're at least reasonably sure you'll go to heaven, questions like 'are we alone in the universe' or 'why did you allow evil to happen' can wait for after you die. Knowing the answers to those things isn't going to change your life, but having a ton of money would.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
No question for him. If he exists (which I am confident he does not), I have no respect for such a being. I will gladly go to Hell for eternity if that is the price for my beliefs.
You'd cry like a little bitch at even a glimpse of hell and will beg forgiveness like it is your job should you ever get proof.

mcatdtJEEP

I just finished taking a survey where this was the last question. It took me back a minute, had to think about it.

Do you guys have a question waiting for God to go any minute should you happen to get the opportunity to ask?

I eventually settled on- "Why should some people have to suffer even when they didn't do anything wrong?"

Will let you know if I get an answer.
why does God always get blamed for all the bad things... it's like giving satan credit for all the good things....

as far as the question.... no, can't say I had one loaded up ready to ask... but upon thinking about it some....

why doesn't Charlie have a soul?

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
You'd cry like a little bitch at even a glimpse of hell and will beg forgiveness like it is your job should you ever get proof.
Hell isn't a fiery place... it's cold, dark and there is an absence of everything. It is the outer darkness from which there is no escape or comfort.

Hell as an inferno was created to bring fear to a populace who might not yield power to the Church.

Faith has a place and I have a reasonably strong one, but I also strongly believe that many of our beliefs are man contrived, that in the end God is both greater than we know, but less than we believe.