• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Grand Theft Auto Five

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Amazon.com Grand Theft Auto V Playstation 3 Video Games

This may be the first GTA game I don't buy. I haven't truly enjoyed GTA since the first GTA3.

After that they kept getting far more complicated and involved than I wanted. The original GTA's were about stealing cars, robbing people, and killing cops. Now it's a goddamned soap opera.

I just want a game I can jump in, play for 30 to 60 minutes, and stop. Not this epic storyline bullshit.

Shotgun

Lurker
If that's what you want to pay them play it. You don't have to follow the story line.
x2

I have been playing GTA since the 90s, and I have yet to finish a single one of them. :D I play just enough to open up all the areas, and then I play free style. Some days, my mission is to see how many tow trucks I can string together, or if I can tow the train. Other days, I like to be a sniper atop the roof. If I'm particularly in a bad mood, I'll set up a road block and set anyone on fire who attempts to pass. :pirate:

Of course, I always use cheat codes to enhance my rein of chaos.

Sometimes I'll even play the story line, just to turn on whoever I'm supposed to be helping. :clapping:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I bought GTA 4 last summer when it was on sale for $10. I didn't play it until I was sick and at home for a few days. It was entertaining, but got really old after a few hours. I prefer the COD type games where I can play 20 minutes here or there.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Amaon handed it off the post office. Was supposed to be delivered yesterday, wasn't... Then says it was delivered at 10:29 AM this morning, but it wasn't. Not sure where it was delivered or if someone just helped themselves to it along the way. :naw:

Going to have to get it from a real store I guess.

Called Amazon for the refund, they need to wait one more day before the can declare it missing and refund, although annoying is probably sound policy in most cases you'd assume a neighbor or someone close by has it and will get it to you... But at least they (claim) they will call me back tomorrow by 1pm to process the refund. That's not so bad.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
My intent will just be to drive around (occasionally fly or boat) with invincibility cheat turned on, and cause chaos.

The reason I'm buying this version is the entire map is unlocked from the start of the game.In previous versions you were limited to certain areas until you completed missions. This is a fairly huge virtual world you can fly/drive/parachute/scuba dive in. And shoot people.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Amaon handed it off the post office. Was supposed to be delivered yesterday, wasn't... Then says it was delivered at 10:29 AM this morning, but it wasn't. Not sure where it was delivered or if someone just helped themselves to it along the way. :naw:

Going to have to get it from a real store I guess.

Called Amazon for the refund, they need to wait one more day before the can declare it missing and refund, although annoying is probably sound policy in most cases you'd assume a neighbor or someone close by has it and will get it to you... But at least they (claim) they will call me back tomorrow by 1pm to process the refund. That's not so bad.
They will - I've been through this with them and they're awesome.