• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Internet faxing options...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I have had an E-Fax account for a long time, but I have a hard time justifying paying $16.95 / mo for something we use a handful of times a year. We do need a fax for the occasional medical thing that still needs to be faxed but legit faxes sent/received would average to just a few pages a month.

Is there anything cheaper out there? I think $5 would be a lot more fair for my usage- but even $9.99 would be an improvement.

kthrash

I have Automotive A.D.D.
VIP
With virtual fax numbers, this is totally untrue. My inbound faxes (damn customers - they won't stop faxing) arrive in my email as a PDF attachment.
exactly.. so whats the difference if I scan a document as a PDF and email it, or pay some company to accept a fax, convert it to PDF and email it...

^^Justin is right.

****, the business was the only reason we got a landline. She has a VOI phone for work so use the old laptop for that.....and we now have a copier/fax/scan machine. lol fax machine at home.

BobKid

Bite me!
VIP
^^Justin is right.

****, the business was the only reason we got a landline. She has a VOI phone for work so use the old laptop for that.....and we now have a copier/fax/scan machine. lol fax machine at home.
Good you got a separate regular phone for the fax. We still had to use them at the plant they don't work for crap on VoIP lines.