• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Is there a FB word filter?

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Or something of the sort?

Without completely blocking a friend, is there a way to filter out a post if it contains a keyword?

I'm pretty ****ing sick and tired about hearing how awesome Plexus is and how it cures everything from acne to Ebola to AIDS to quadriplegia, etc.

mcatdtJEEP

Without completely blocking a friend, is there a way to filter out a post if it contains a keyword?

I'm pretty ****ing sick and tired about hearing how awesome Plexus is and how it cures everything from acne to Ebola to AIDS to quadriplegia, etc.
And now you know how everyone without a rainbow blended profile pic feels how everything is homophobic

It'll make your dick bigger. Fact. Read Johnny's testimonial.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
And now you know how everyone without a rainbow blended profile pic feels how everything is homophobic
I'll start reposting their shit here so you know what I mean. This is WAY different and has been going on forever.

Leon's friends with them too, he can attest.

I'll start reposting their shit here so you know what I mean. This is WAY different and has been going on forever.

Leon's friends with them too, he can attest.
dude......it cured asthma....granted homeboi still needs his inhaler and needs to take medication.....but he is cured. it's a fact.

Ralph

VIP
#pinkdrink

#thanksplexus

#plexusjourney

#oneplexus

#plexusworks

#watchusorjoinus

#plexuslifer

These people are more annoying than the assholes who post political shit non-stop. :flee:

luv_jeeps

Mr. Martha
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I just unfriended someone this morning because I got tired of their continuous religious drivel.

#pinkdrink

#thanksplexus

#plexusjourney

#oneplexus

#plexusworks

#watchusorjoinus

#plexuslifer

These people are more annoying than the assholes who post political shit non-stop. :flee:

bro...if you sign up and become a part of my team...I promise you will be a double diamond gold ambassador within six months....you'll get a free Ipad and a free Lexuz....FACT.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
#pinkdrink

#thanksplexus

#plexusjourney

#oneplexus

#plexusworks

#watchusorjoinus

#plexuslifer

PREACH ON, BROTHER-MAN! :cross:

Schnervel

O'Doyle Rules
VIP
I have no clue what Plexus is, and no, I'm not going to google it so it shows up on my searches from now until eternity.

Pyramid marketing scheme.......supposedly solves all of your problems...comes in kool=aid packets....you mix it with water and drink it...

cures exzema, asthma, thyroid diseases, makes you lose weight.......