• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Football Conference Championships

FinlayZJ

Doing hoodrat things
VIP
Good Games today....

22 Temple vs. 19 Houston (AAC)
18 Florida vs. 2 BrockNRoll (SEC)
20 USC vs. 7 Stanford (Pac 12)
5 Meeechigan's Tate vs. 4 Iowa (Big 10)
10 UNC vs. 1 Clemson (ACC)

Anyone watching the ACC game prepare your eyes for this:

Last edited:

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
Want:

Edit: **** it, Temple - Houston's a shithole. Edit 2: Philthy's a shithole too. Don't care again.
Bama
Stanford
Iowa
UNC

Respectively.

Last edited:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Alabama and Clemson will destroy, don't really care about the rest.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Cougars will get a New Year's Day bowl game with their win today. I is happy

While it doesn't appear any players broke the plane they did have an illegal formation violation based on where the players were before the kick.

The refs basically got it wrong but right.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
But they didn't call that. They call an offsides when the guy was clearly a full yard behind

FinlayZJ

Doing hoodrat things
VIP
But they didn't call that. They call an offsides when the guy was clearly a full yard behind
His hand broke the plane. There's a photo going around. Clemson also got jobbed on targeting and an INT. Shitty calls all around.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The ref reaching for his flag as the guys are running to the line of scrimmage is pretty shady

FinlayZJ

Doing hoodrat things
VIP
The ref reaching for his flag as the guys are running to the line of scrimmage is pretty shady
Well the ACC commish is a UNC grad and has done everything in his power to keep the academic scandal from impacting football and hoops there. If the refs were to protect any team, it was UNC.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
His hand broke the plane. There's a photo going around. Clemson also got jobbed on targeting and an INT. Shitty calls all around.
post it. I watched it live and they showed the flag being grabbed with the gunners a full yard behind.

I'm a Dabo fan and watched the game with a guy who went to Bama with him and talks to him regularly due to his job in sporting goods. He says Dabo wants the Texas job and may still be headed that way soon.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Well the ACC commish is a UNC grad and has done everything in his power to keep the academic scandal from impacting football and hoops there. If the refs were to protect any team, it was UNC.
Thats fanatic conspiracy bs. The people who run these conferences are very professional and wouldn't last long if they were as biased as internet forums claimed they are. L5U fans seem to think the SEC gives Alabama advantages over the other schools because the SEC office is in downtown Birmingham, even though Alabama has played 3x as many schools with bye weeks the prior week than the other 13 sec schools combined :shush:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I disagreed with that targeting call, but that's all. The targeting penalty is supposed to include intent to harm, but refs have been calling it across the board all season just on angles if impact. Maybe that's intentional, though -- crack down on it to make the kids work harder not to break each others neck. Since it has been consistently applied incorrectly I suppose that leaves me on the fence. I've only seen one or two that were legit all season.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
YEW BASTARD! :pirate:

HAVE FUN
It's at the GA Dome on NYE. I promise he won't have much fun, even though his team will win by a landslide. The only potential saving grace is that it's at noon instead of 8pm like that game used to be -- I went three times when it was late because it used to be top ACC vs top SEC that didn't make the BCS cut.

He should at least get a stuffed cow out of the deal.

Cornholio01

FSU is damn liable to forget to show up --- thinking about the NFL draft, etc.

Kind of why I dont care much about the bowls anymore.