• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Star Trek Beyond trailer

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Every time they create a new alien species in the TOS era (albeit alternate timeline) Gene Roddenberry cries in his grave.

Why would there be any TOS era (or worse, Enterprise era) major aliens that are never seen in the TNG universe? Rewriting history. There are plenty of existing aliens. Why make a new race for every movie?
How is this any different from TOS aliens that were never included in any new series shows? There are plenty of major races and a buttload of minor ones. It would be illogical to assume that introducing a new alien in an older time-line movie breaks historical Star Trek continuity.

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
How is this any different from TOS aliens that were never included in any new series shows? There are plenty of major races and a buttload of minor ones. It would be illogical to assume that introducing a new alien in an older time-line movie breaks historical Star Trek continuity.
Meh.

I can't remember his name but the cocky blue guy from enterprise was my favorite alien.

DH350nWo

Meh
VIP
I see what you did there...