• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Re-watching The Office from the beginning on Netflix

I'm in the process of watching it for the first time. I'm almost done season 5. It is very good but it hasn't hooked me like Parks and Rec did.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I'm in the process of watching it for the first time. I'm almost done season 5. It is very good but it hasn't hooked me like Parks and Rec did.
Of course not, you're in college. You need to have worked in an office to get it.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
And just finished the final episode... I do not regret rewatching this series at all, it was excellent- I think the best series finale ever as well... I can't thing of another finale that comes close.

zoeee

The 'IT' Crowd
I'm only on season 6 but I really like the Jim/Dwight dynamic... they are so funny! I'm so excited to see how the series ends.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I never worked in a parks and recreation department either.
Here's a hint- There's nothing remotely believable about Parks & Rec, no government office operates like that. The Office has a hint of truth. Parks & Rec does not.

Both good shows but for different reasons.