• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Jeep explosion

BobKid

Bite me!
VIP
Sure hope he had coverage to be carrying those if they were for work, otherwise his ins co will deny the claim.

:wifey: worked home care for a couple of years after we got married and we had to add a rider onto our policy for when she carried O2 tanks. Personal use tanks weren't a problem, but full size cylinders needed a specific rider.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Sure hope he had coverage to be carrying those if they were for work, otherwise his ins co will deny the claim.

:wifey: worked home care for a couple of years after we got married and we had to add a rider onto our policy for when she carried O2 tanks. Personal use tanks weren't a problem, but full size cylinders needed a specific rider.

I've had about 8 of those damn things sitting in my garage for about 6-7 years. Stupid company won't come pick them up and I have no idea how to dispose of them.

:clapping: I like it, we're all so used to getting flamed that Steve was ready to go all beatdown mode.

:jump:
:jump::jump::jump: