• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Spinners...

I saw a post on another forum wher kids make the same thing with cheap bearings and zip ties or rubber bands.

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
What is the sole purpose of these things? I watched the news this morning and they're banning them in schools.

Ardvark

Originally designed for anxiety and adhd kids. Been around for years.

Now just a novelty toy,fad

Ardvark

True, but it expands the world of the fad and obsession and adds creativity to the mix. I'm thinking about kids not 40 yo men

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
True, but it expands the world of the fad and obsession and adds creativity to the mix. I'm thinking about kids not 40 yo men
Does it though? Maybe the lesson "not everything can be made of Lego" is being lost.

SAD

Wants $4.50 Gas
VIP
i stopped the video as soon as the announcer said, "Yo"..

I don't listen to announcers that say "yo".

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I feel dumber for watching part of that video. WTF is with the stupid look they have on their faces when they manage to bounce it or catch it with it still spinning.... like "wow! ball bearings! I bet nobody has seen those before!"

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
I have one on my desk Lolz. Dad can get the bearings that are sealed instead of the cheap plastic for nothing. Gonna make one for the kid out of an old timing gear / chain