• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Someone take this damn desk

Crazy Hawk

Willbillys
Bush's speech today reminded me that I have a desk that needs gone. It's been sitting in my driveway under a tarp. Has built in power strip. Glass top. It's plenty sturdy, needs cleaned. Screws show through some of the boards underneath, but not noticeable.

FREE Maybe I'll help the economy and buy some beers for whomever wants it. If no one wants it, it's goin in the giant burn pile.

* and yeah there's a bunch of kindergarten chit in my driveway from my mom's old classroom that I don't know what to do with. Thats up for grabs too I guess. Chairs are perfect for midgets or kids.

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Still not worth it. If I put it at the end of my driveway it will be gone within an hour. You could build a desk like this for 25 bucks easily, whoever built it is no genius.
Sir - if you still have this desk I am willing to drive 60% of the way now.