• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

X-Files

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Anyone else watching this season? Last night was episode 4, it seemed completely independent of the story arc so far this season. It was one of their "fun" episodes I thought it was great.

The rest of the season unfortunately has been garbage. They should have ended it last season. (Or the season or movie before that.)

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I didn't even know it was still on. I thought the mini-series from a couple years ago was the end.
The mini-series was last season and they called is Season 10. This is season 11. It will again be a very short season.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Well without Gillian Anderson there is no point in continuing.

Was more of a surprise it came back at at all, especially since the season before last was basically the end of the world as we knew it. They slipped in a prequel (to the 10th) season. How long could they keep doing that?

Season 12 Update Cancelled on Fox? | TVLine

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
is this past season worth watching? Its still in my droidtv que but I haven't gotten around to watching it.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
is this past season worth watching? Its still in my droidtv que but I haven't gotten around to watching it.
This past season X-Files was hit and miss. Episodes 1, 2, and 3 were decent. Episode 4 was hilarious. Episode 7 was a Dark Mirror episode basically. The rest weren't worth watching IIRC.

I would watch 4 and 7 first since they aren't part of the serialized story the order doesn't matter.