• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Star Trek TNG nerds...

mcatdtJEEP

do you recall the details of the first half?
Data and his evil twin.... later in the series. Found his decapitated head. I can't remember to much. It was one of those things ot restarted with the series instead of playing the part two....and that happened twice.

It made me mad and also made me also made me hate episode 1 due to associating it with the frustration of not seeing part 2.

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
Data and his evil twin.... later in the series. Found his decapitated head. I can't remember to much. It was one of those things ot restarted with the series instead of playing the part two....and that happened twice.

It made me mad and also made me also made me hate episode 1 due to associating it with the frustration of not seeing part 2.
There were a few episodes about Data and Lore. The one you are talking about is the last episode with Lore. He finds the Borg and takes control of quite a few of them.

John in MA

They see me rollin'
VIP
The decapitated head head episode didn't invole Lore. It was called Time's Arrow and was a two-parter involving time travel. Good episode.

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
The decapitated head head episode didn't invole Lore. It was called Time's Arrow and was a two-parter involving time travel. Good episode.
The one in San Francisco? It was a good episode. I wanted them to kill mark twain.

I believe they find Data's head and eventually the rest of his dismantled body in one of the movies too.

mcatdtJEEP

Yeah, my details are sketchy.... it. Was the lore episode.

One day I'll Netflix it....I hadn't thought about it in forever since it had to be the late 90s when I last saw it

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
The reason it always started over was because it was the last episode of season 6 and first episode of season 7. It is on netflix. It's called 'Descent'. Data experiences his first emotion in the first episode. :beerchug:

John in MA

They see me rollin'
VIP
I got a free Amazon Prime membership for December so I've been streaming my favorite episodes from when I was about 12. Some of them were really good.

mcatdtJEEP

I do remember one where ryker woke up from some sort of dream or coma after an episode of .... crap, I can't remember.

Pikard living a life on a planet then waking up back on the ship knowing how to play the flute.

You know, the writing of tng was very soap opera esque.....

Evil twins ( lore and even ryker)
Episodes that concluded with waking up
Time travel
Death of a main charector yar ....

mcatdtJEEP

Yeah... its just following a script perfected by soap operas. Not saying that's a bad thing, but the patterns are very similar. Considering how fluid writing staffs are in TV.... its not hard to imagine a writer on tng hadn't previously written for days of our lives or something