• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Spinners...

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
Annnnd five.

What's interesting is the quality difference between some of these friggin things. :wifey: bought one that has a high precision bearing and the body is machined aluminum. That damn thing spins for minutes. Then there are the cheapos that are ~$3. You can get a shitty one or one that will spin really well.

I still don't get the allure. Perhaps just a phase that will be lame in a year.

Ardvark

I shut my kids off at 20.now that school is out nobody cares. Was just latest craze to see who has the nicest and most

Al Johnson

Northwoods Hillbilly
VIP
There's an old trick where you take an open race ball bearing, and direct a blast of compressed air at the ball race while holding it by the inner shell. The outer bearing shell will spin twice as fast as you can make the race spin with the compressed air, so it's really moving. Then you put the spinning bearing on the floor, and watch it race toward the wall. It hits the wall, bounces up and back, hits the floor, races back to the wall since it's still spinning like mad, etc. until it runs out of energy or goes off course. Tons of fun for the bored.