• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Galaxy 4s

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
I like my s2... Got it at sam's club for 97 cents. :) a coworker just got a note... Damn thing is huge (for a phone).

Edit: this is my vote for s3 or 4.

Last edited:

mcatdtJEEP

I'm still trying to work an angle on the $100 s3 I saw on facebook on a yardsale page. But if that falls through, I'm perfectly content with my galaxy s2. I like the larger screen the s3 has. the s4 is just a little bit better technology than s3.

If you are jumping from a very outdated phone..... you will never notice the difference the s4 has over the s3. The price difference between the 3 and 4 is going to be huge right now.

Ardvark

I would get s3 for free and s4 for $250
Im allowed to get a new phone every year, i have had the bold for 2 and half years

John

Transplant
VIP
Lolz the carriers were selling the S3 for $200 with a new contract when I bought my phone in Dec. Glad I didn't buy that. For a number of reasons...

DH350nWo

Meh
VIP
The S4 with Nexus Experience will be available on the play store in June for T-Mobile and at&t. Vzw and sprint users are getting hosed.

That said I may still buy the S4 outright for the new goodies, and maybe the devs will have the ASOP ROM ported over.

I'm still trying to work an angle on the $100 s3 I saw on facebook on a yardsale page. But if that falls through, I'm perfectly content with my galaxy s2. I like the larger screen the s3 has. the s4 is just a little bit better technology than s3.

If you are jumping from a very outdated phone..... you will never notice the difference the s4 has over the s3. The price difference between the 3 and 4 is going to be huge right now.

s2 = junk. s3 = more junk. s4 = wow! iPhone 5 is probably still the best phone on the market. It simply works. No need to download a different OS or mod it to get functionality.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
The S4 with Nexus Experience will be available on the play store in June for T-Mobile and at&t. Vzw and sprint users are getting hosed.

That said I may still buy the S4 outright for the new goodies, and maybe the devs will have the ASOP ROM ported over.
Tell me about it.

I'm getting closer to doing things I avoid doing...

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
the galaxy S4 and the HTC ONE are the only phones that matter, pick which one you like better
agree, both are getting great reviews. I personally like the ability to add an sd card (have a 64G card waiting), but again that is a personal choice

my GS4 will be here today (thanks to the shift8's at fedex that let it sit at the facility all day yesterday)