• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

College Foosball: It's Meltdown Time, week 2

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
NSFW ItBama Roll

oregun:
GOODBYE, CONFERENCE DOMINATION
GOODBYE, WASHINGTON STREAK OF 10
GOODBYE, * STREAK OF EVERY OTHER PAC 12 FOE
GOODBYE, BOWL GAME
GOODBYE, HEISMAN HOPES
HELLO, ZONE STREAK OF 2 WINS
HELLO, DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND
Michael J. Fox could draw up a better game plan with an etch-a-sketch.
chokelhomo:

We're not in the SEC asshole. The morons on this board think it's just fine that our conference sucks shit. Quote " All we have to do is win out and we're in. Well assholes, we won't win them all and we play in a shitty conference. We're now on the level with the B10.
Worse than seeing my Christian school teacher mother in a Tijuana donkey show...and my dad taking tickets..
aTm

Don't have to worry about Ebola...
No one on our team will be able to catch it
These cow bells are going to make me kill someone....or myself....
Bama

A Hotty Toddy sounds like something dirty an Ole Miss girl gives you in a porta-john. She starts off strong but then finishes poorly.
Guess it's time to jump on that soccer bandwagon I've heard so much about
What the ****? When did we become Clemson?
:rotflmao:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
doubt. there are a bunch of those for every fanbase. the best is Tennvolman and some bandwagon fan called the cowboy. :clapping:

kthrash

I have Automotive A.D.D.
VIP
doubt. there are a bunch of those for every fanbase. the best is Tennvolman and some bandwagon fan called the cowboy. :clapping:
I respect you for being an Alabama Fan, only because you actually attended the school and graduated from it..

I can't stand all these douche knuckles that are such HUGE FANS, yet never stepped a foot in a single classroom, and don't give any money back to their alma mater (cause they don't have one), other then to buy a ****ing football ticket..

****ing Mississippi State Fans are the same way..

The minute either of them start losing, the "fans" all go somewhere else..

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I respect you for being an Alabama Fan, only because you actually attended the school and graduated from it..

I can't stand all these douche knuckles that are such HUGE FANS, yet never stepped a foot in a single classroom, and don't give any money back to their alma mater (cause they don't have one), other then to buy a ****ing football ticket..

****ing Mississippi State Fans are the same way..

The minute either of them start losing, the "fans" all go somewhere else..
Dude, ole miss fans pretending to be snobby brings the luhl. I travel all over Mississippi, there are no differences in the fan bases there. None.

The most famous saying in Alabama is "thank God for Mississippi" :jump:

Cornholio01

Athletic department budgets are separate from the academic budget are not supported by taxes. sorry rimmer.
really dont GAF either way. I just enjoy a good game. not many sports beats college football for me in recent years, I'm hooked.

better to root for a home state university then some pro franchise IMHO.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I don't mind bandwagon friends at all UNLESS they're obnoxious/rabid. Those people can **** right on off.