• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Official post-election crying liberals thread

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Post any good videos of liberals crying over Hilldawg's loss here.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
A comment on a Deadspin article:

More than 50 million Americans, mostly rural white men without a college degree, voted for that shit.
But when mostly urban minority residents, some likely without even a high school diploma, "vote for that shit," it's called an exercise in democracy.

Article CNN

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I switched to the progressive station on siriusxm this morning, and the callers were crying and screaming and making ridiculous hitler references jjj

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
ch 124 potus has some bright spots as well. jjj I keep the online player open and bounce around a lot

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
All these crybabies...in four years, if that idiot Kanye West decides to run, they'll be all for it.

BlackDak

Banned
VIP
These fawking liberals are a bunch of whiny, fragile people. They're rioting, all over social media wishing someone would kill Trump. Holy fawk these people are unhinged, they are losing their minds

My liberal friends talking about how their children were scared "too death" at the result of the election, the world is going to end, etc.

How socially and mentally undeveloped are these people?

I thought Miley was packing her shit and leaving the country if Trump won?

Eh, gotta give her some credit. Her video was advocating acceptance and hope, not the typical bad mouthing and fear mongering I've seen in other Hillary supporter post-election videos.