• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Game of Thrones - All Seasons

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Kind of proves they just show pirated copies of the shows- it was never broadcast.
Nope. They get the shows from the distributor. Hbo released the first four episodes for media becausde ive already seen articles talkimg about the season. Some shows like the dancing with the stars show ar3nt always available though as the distributor doesnt release them

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Nope. They get the shows from the distributor. Hbo released the first four episodes for media becausde ive already seen articles talkimg about the season. Some shows like the dancing with the stars show ar3nt always available though as the distributor doesnt release them
The "distributor" is a pirate in Russia. The ones released to the media were released with unique numbers that were blurred out on the these videos.

This is going to be the nail in the coffin with DroidTV. I predict it's dead within 3 months.

The "distributor" is a pirate in Russia. The ones released to the media were released with unique numbers that were blurred out on the these videos.

This is going to be the nail in the coffin with DroidTV. I predict it's dead within 3 months.
I suspect you have the right idea for who the "distributor" is. Early on I saw shows with foreign subtitles and "torrentz" watermarks. There have also been reports of the Hulu watermark.

However, DroidTV will not be dead in 3 months. They have already backed down from HBO and any/all new users will not get HBO/Cinemax shows. I do think they will eventually be shut down even though they claim to be completely legal to the letter of the law. I suspect it's some kind of twisted interpretation that wouldn't stand up in court, but their current reaction is to stop carrying shows when confronted.

Any way you look at it, there is no legal way to distribute the first 4 episodes of GoT right now, yet DTV is doing just that.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium

Source?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Warning- Game of Thrones S07E03 spoiler.

This scene pissed me off too. I was like "THAT is what you said? Of everything you could say you're going with that!?!"

:fp:

Was also waiting for Sansa to ask how Hodor was?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Last night's episode was the most satisfying in a long time, and there have been some pretty satisfying episodes this season.

Dracarys!

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Other that the battle at the end it was pretty boring IMO
A homecoming, a practice battle, two characters you didn't think would see each other again, and the most awesome battle sequence in the history of the show. Did I miss anything? Oh yes, the stuff in the caves AND an update on Ned Stark. (Spoiler: still dead.)