• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Sad video of puppies at the pound.

mcatdtJEEP

it stimulates the economy whenever people don't spay or nueter. it gives someone a job, or, apparently, a prisoner something to do besides raping or getting raped in jail

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
Don't let it get to the point that there is so many unwanted animals. Why can't we spay and neuter people? ..

mcatdtJEEP

yeah, that sounds great in the city of Utopia, but just like world peace, in the real world where you and I live, it ain't gonna happen. So in the meantime, real solutions like putting dogs and cats down are necessary.

mcatdtJEEP

kill shelters are more humane that no-kill shelters.

quick and relatively painless death vs slow death from a disease you won't get treatment for.....

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
Well yeah in my dreamland they wouldn't have to put animals down because they have no homes or nobody wants them. I don't want to see them put down. But on the other hand I don't want them to stay in a cage waiting for someone to adopt them their whole lives, that alone is cruel.. Having people take them out and play with them and then decide they don't want them and back in their cage they go.. That is no life for an animal. I wasn't saying I don't agree with you mcadtdjeep although I don't see why a video had to be posted about this when we can't even do anything about it. I was just stating that this video literally brought me to tears and made me angry that there are that many animals out there that people can not take care of and most are because some owners didn't get them spayed or neutered or bred them and couldn't sell the litters. For whatever reason innocent lives now have to be taken.

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
Quit acting so heartless. Animals become a part of people's families, like a family member.