• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The Walking Dead [Ongoing...]

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Was not expecting those W guys to come last night. still not quite sure what their plan was.

Schnervel

O'Doyle Rules
VIP
Adios Glen. Rick also seems to be up shit creek, but I'm sure he will be ok.

My wife, who has watched from season one was not happy after last night's episode. I just recently started watching and don't know the background on most of the characters.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
There is a small chance Glenn might not really be dead, and they do the / shitty move of making that blood and guts from the other guy...
truthfully though both are super shitty options at this point and I'll probably stop DVRing the show and only watch commercial free downloads to get across my displeasure with their choices.

Schnervel

O'Doyle Rules
VIP
truthfully though both are super shitty options at this point and I'll probably stop DVRing the show and only watch commercial free downloads to get across my displeasure with their choices.
The writers and producers are not concerned that they may have lost you as a watcher. Just sayin'

John

Transplant
VIP
Adios Glen. Rick also seems to be up shit creek, but I'm sure he will be ok.

My wife, who has watched from season one was not happy after last night's episode. I just recently started watching and don't know the background on most of the characters.
I watched the whole series on Netflix on like six weeks. I had no interest because I thought it was about zombies, but now I get it. Dumb shits like Leon would love it if they actually gave it a chance. It's a survival show, not a zombie show.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
There is a small chance Glenn might not really be dead, and they do the / shitty move of making that blood and guts from the other guy...
It's on droidtv

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I watched the whole series on Netflix on like six weeks. I had no interest because I thought it was about zombies, but now I get it. Dumb shits like Leon would love it if they actually gave it a chance. It's a survival show, not a zombie show.
simple people like Leon do not understand that it a fictional show are better off watching cactuses grow

Grants police Man fatally beat friend after friend | KOB.com

:shush:

A Prewitt, NM man was arrested Thursday afternoon after allegedly beating his friend to death while they were drunk after the man said his friend began "to change into a zombie," according to the Grants Police Department.

I guess they forgot that when you need to make your way through a bunch of walkers you cover yourself in walker guts to become "invisible" to them.

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
i think his little asian ass squeezed under the garbage bin and we saw the chicken shit (who landed on top of Glenn) getting his guts ripped out.