• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Fargo

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Enjoying the second season as much as the first.

I think the old man is going to recover, kick some ass, then get killed. Bear and the slut will end up running the family business.

Last edited:
Don't know what the fawk you are talking about. I don't watch much television.

the last show I watched was Breaking Bad.

don't you ever feel like you are wasting time and getting dumber just sitting in front of the idiot box?

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium

don't you ever feel like you are wasting time and getting dumber just sitting in front of the idiot box?
ahh, the enlightened Leon routine. :rotflmao:

ahh, the enlightened Leon routine. :rotflmao:
pretty much the only value in modern television is the ability to watch breaking news....other than that, life would be so much better with out the drone of the boob tube on all the time.

when TOH isn't here, the television is never on.

Al Johnson

Northwoods Hillbilly
VIP
pretty much the only value in modern television is the ability to watch breaking news....other than that, life would be so much better with out the drone of the boob tube on all the time.

when TOH isn't here, the television is never on.
You may be right, in fact you probably are. But - This is no better.
:beerchug:

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP

No. Some of us work hard enough during the day that unwinding watching TV or playing a video game is a welcomed way to relax.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
they had the hobbit guy narrating the story last night, so maybe he'll be reading the book to someone and adding things as the last scene :rolleyes:

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
I've still been catching this one. The most recent season was great. The billionaire mom had some fun lines "I know Bill, what's the point in being a billionaire if you can't pay to have someone killed" "Guess I'll have to call that orange bastard to take care of this"

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I don't even remember the season I was posting about here. I just remember enjoying the series. Haven't caught the current one because I'm becoming more of a self righteous workaholic like :leon: and simply don't have the time.