• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I think it is time to upgrage to a new iMac.....

some day? sounds pretty good now.

meh....our house needs updating, my quad needs to go in to the shop, my truck camper is old and needs rehabbing....

fooling with used shit gets frustrating......but yes. Life is good. Kat and I have worked really hard on our relationship, our finances, and on our careers to...we don't have alot - but we have all we need.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I am not made of money like you are Will.

For $1400 the motherfawkers should include an optical drive.
Dunno WTF you're talking aboot. I'd be broke as a convict if not for being homeless and having a few pennies left from my house sale that is already allocated to the new build.

Ardvark

All the apple fanbois arguing to see who is least privileged :clapping:

I'm doing awesome
4 cars, 6000 sqft house, 6 figure job and I did it all without any help from any of Steve Jobs idevices

SAD

Wants $4.50 Gas
VIP
I got the 21" version, upgraded to the fusion drive. 8 gigs of RAM.
Mine is 21.5", 3.1GHZ core I7 with 16G ram, 1.2TB fusion

I honestly can't imagine having anything much bigger on my ~home~ workstation... Especially since using Duet.

Now at work I have dual 22" displays.... but i'm paid to look smart there. At home, I look dumb on purpose.

SAD

Wants $4.50 Gas
VIP
i have one oriented horizontally... and the other vertically.... varies based upon what type of thing i'm doing.