• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Official post-election crying liberals thread

I voted for Hillary but I'm not upset that Trump won. That is what the American people voted for and that is what we will get.

Its all on the DNC. She shouldn't have been the candidate in the first place. They rigged the primaries against Sanders and he still almost came out on top. The DNC alienated a large portion of their voters. Younger voters and progressives started to finally feel like they had a voice in politics with Sanders then the DNC shut them out. I'm not completely blaming the DNC because turnout was also quite poor but it was all her and DWS's doing.

Then the campaign afterwards was dismal. Who is Kaine? Never even heard of him before he became VP and didn't hear about him again afterwards. Possibly the least interesting and safest choice possible. Then Hillary and her followers put in no effort to gain back Bernie supporters. They just told us to get behind her because you don't have a choice now. Its either this or Trump. In turn, most either stayed home yesterday or voted Trump in an act of revenge. I was almost in the latter group until I sucked it up and decided to vote for her because I vote for policy not personality.

I would rather have her be the winner but I am also kind of happy she lost. Just goes to show you can't simply force your way to the presidency because "It's her turn". The DNC rigged the election against themselves. You reap what you sow.

I can't even. Apparently its all my fault that Hillary lost. Even though every college educated white male that I know personally voted for her. People like her are the reason Hillary lost, not people like me. Blaming it all on the white male is a surefire way to make sure they don't go out and vote for your candidate or switch to the other side.

And you rewarded her

fawking kids
Not really. I just voted for the candidate the best fit my views. When my candidate lost I didn't blame it on college educated white males who are apparently susceptible to brain washing I blamed it on the candidate. She ran a bad campaign and deserved the loss.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
That one's blaming college educated white males, while others are blaming rural white males who didn't attend college. Which is it?

BlackDak

Banned
VIP

I can't even. Apparently its all my fault that Hillary lost. Even though every college educated white male that I know personally voted for her. People like her are the reason Hillary lost, not people like me. Blaming it all on the white male is a surefire way to make sure they don't go out and vote for your candidate or switch to the other side.

Do you know the MSM story that white college educated voters broke huge for Hillary was a lie

BobKid

Bite me!
VIP
Do you know the MSM story that white college educated voters broke huge for Hillary was a lie
Exactly, the man-bun crowd was overwhelmingly for Hillary because that's the emasculated male's way of showing their support for the feminists. :rotflmao:

BobKid

Bite me!
VIP
Secret Service better be on their A game the next couple of months, because most of the nuts we've seen shooting people have been exactly the kind of people who voted for Hillary :shush:

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
Not really. I just voted for the candidate the best fit my views. When my candidate lost I didn't blame it on college educated white males who are apparently susceptible to brain washing I blamed it on the candidate. She ran a bad campaign and deserved the loss.
Who did you vote for?

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Nothing quite as emasculating as voting for Hillary Clinton.