• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Official post-election crying liberals thread

Justin

Damn.
VIP
The CEO of Grubhub, an online food delivery service, sent a company wide email Wednesday suggesting employees who agree with President-elect Donald Trump’s behaviors and his campaign rhetoric should resign.

"If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here", wrote Matt Maloney, Co-Founder of Grubhub. “We do not tolerate hateful attitudes on our team."
:jump::jump::jump::jump:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
LOL comments on this

The Worst Week of Your Life

I know I am not the only one who has spent the last 4 days blindingly drunk, but I actually called into work today just to specifically get crap housed again. I am a chef at a country club and I don’t know if I can make food for a bunch of Trump supporters anymore. I seriously don’t know if I can do it anymore.
Same. I’m a Federal employee and I had to make up an excuse to call in sick for two days. For the first day I stayed in bed and couldn’t even bring myself to shower. Now I find myself seriously reconsidering my career path because I refuse to be around these other Officers and Agents who are downright gleeful that he won.

oldfart

Lurker
She should have left that weenie wagger the first time she caught him. And HRC should have dumped her for not giving him the boot.

I really believe that Hillary has gotten away with so much shit through the years that she thinks she's untouchable and that arrogance caused her to loose two runs at the White House against two totally unqualified opponents.

She couldn't even foresee the long-term consequences of not leaving Bill when he was "not having sexual relations with that woman."

How such smart people can be so stupid is beyond me. :oldman:

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
She should have left that weenie wagger the first time she caught him. And HRC should have dumped her for not giving him the boot.
Do you think that was Huma's idea? To stay with Wiener? I doubt it. Seeing how the Clinton crime family works, I'd expect that her "standing by" Anthony was a decision that was made within the campaign with lots of advisors weighing in. They're part of the machine. They don't live like normal people. I doubt her marriage and kid were something she thought up on her own. The Clintons arranged it and Bill married them.

I really believe that Hillary has gotten away with so much shit through the years that she thinks she's untouchable and that arrogance caused her to loose two runs at the White House against two totally unqualified opponents.

She couldn't even foresee the long-term consequences of not leaving Bill when he was "not having sexual relations with that woman."

How such smart people can be so stupid is beyond me. :oldman:
I think you nailed it. Arrogance. Some entitlement mixed in too.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
I'm tired of reading "uneducated white males" voted for Trump.

I'd like to know if some of these "writers" were the first from their family to go to college. Maybe they can go home at Christmas and tell their parents they are stupid, just like they do to their readers.

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP

I'd like to know if some of these "writers" were the first from their family to go to college. Maybe they can go home at Christmas and tell their parents they are stupid, just like they do to their readers.
What amuses me is how they like to throw that title around but get all pissy when someone says illegal alien.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
What amuses me is how they like to throw that title around but get all pissy when someone says illegal alien.
And they scream for equality, yet act as if non-college educated people have no voice or vote.

Thursday, the Cleveland Plain Dealer ran an article about how the southern part of the state voted for Trump, and the writer used "uneducated white males" and it pissed me off. Not enough that I would go and protest at the Plain Dealer, because I have bad habits to support so I went to work Friday morning :D. They've since edited the phrase out of the article. Without the "uneducated white male," lets even leave the "white" and "male" out of it...I'm sure most of their press room, printing machine ops, and truck drivers don't have degrees. The "uneducated" make it possible for that rag to spew their shit.

Last edited:

BlackDak

Banned
VIP

They are still trying to brainwash the gullible

Among whites Trump won both non college educated AND college educated

Behind Trumps victory Divisions by race, gender and education | Pew Research Center

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
And they scream for equality, yet act as if non-college educated people have no voice or vote.

Thursday, the Cleveland Plain Dealer ran an article about how the southern part of the state voted for Trump, and the writer used "uneducated white males" and it pissed me off. Not enough that I would go and protest at the Plain Dealer, because I have bad habits to support so I went to work Friday morning :D. They've since edited the phrase out of the article. Without the "uneducated white male," lets even leave the "white" and "male" out of it...I'm sure most of their press room, printing machine ops, and truck drivers don't have degrees. The "uneducated" make it possible for that rag to spew their shit.
What about Obama and the uneducated, ghetto, black people of both sexes? That was apparently ok while this is not?