• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

2015 Ford F-150

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
Umm yes unless you are an idiot. :jump:
When I'm in his truck we're going to get lunch and I'm on the phone handling crises all the time so I'm not focused on how well his engine shifts from four cylinders eight cylinders vice versa. The time he pointed it out, I was not on the phone and when I felt the shutter I told him it just felt like his transmission was slipping or glitching so he brought it into the dealership for service. The service department told him it was normal. I don't think a slipping transmission feeling is or should be, normal. Not on a brand new $29k, marked down from $36k vehicle, regardless of manufacture.

John

Transplant
VIP
I've only felt a slight shudder. Less than say a hybrids engine kicking on and off.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
F250 with a 460 and granny 4 spd and you've got a real man's truck :rockz:

Also notice the dual tanks so that you can get all the way home from the gas station at 7 mpg. :jump:
NEEDS YOSEMITE SAM BACK OFF MUD FLAPS :paper:

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
All this talk about aluminum bodies and insurance cost. My F150 is the same price as the Wrangler.