• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Official post-election crying liberals thread

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
So because wikileaks exposed what the DNC was actually doing, the election is tainted. Is that the liberal logic now?

Liberal logic is to whine and cry about it not being fair while looking for anything to get their way. Popular vote, Trump is incompetent with no experience, Russians, just plain begging... Anything other than accepting they lost.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
the facebook meltdowns are glorious. I love the "i'm crying as I type this" submissions jjj
My sister and BIL have gone ****ing NUCLEAR. It's outstanding. When I stop responding on facebook they email and text me because they can't stand for their sad little cries to go unheard :rotflmao:

GreenGeep

Timber Baron
VIP
My sister and BIL have gone ****ing NUCLEAR. It's outstanding. When I stop responding on facebook they email and text me because they can't stand for their sad little cries to go unheard :rotflmao:
If you could forward those to here, that would be great.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I've stopped trolling npr stories. There are some seriously unhinged people out there right now.