• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn returning to threaters

John in MA

They see me rollin'
VIP
Oh baby, it's playing in a high-end theater near me. I'm enough of a dork to actually do this. Too bad I'm not with either of the hardcore ST fan girls I dated.

John in MA

They see me rollin'
VIP
Saw it tonight. Most of the people in the theater looked like the were old enough to have seen it when it came out.

But the movie was great. The big screen really brings out the realism of even the low-budget special effects. And the soundtrack is terrific.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Some posts removed. No one did anything wrong. PM me if yours was among them and you need a better explanation. If you need to blame anyone blame KAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

DieselSJ

Staff member
VIP
I need to watch for more of those older movies. There were only 5 people in the whole theater. Kids loved it. Movies have changed so much since then.