• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Hit it? Pawn Stars Edition...

Nostromov

Oh, pretty sure that I did not aim for a bad connotation when mentioning teh Zone (err, I think, LOL! :))

... It's, just, a little-bit crazy to see it (the forums!), for the first time; I'm guessing that it should be a gr8 ride? o.0

Anywho, yes, thank you - for the welcome (!) & ugh, hell!.. I know that I wanted to write something else, too, argh!

Edit: HTTrack is running-wild on the other desktop (workspace, blah) & eye gotta get to it...

Last edited:

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Did you actually reject tattooed women? I mean, all things equal, I don't like them, but I can't say I ever had a chance with a tattooed woman and said no, other than a "professional."
I wouldn't approach or seek them out. When doing the interwebs thing, if a pic showed tats, my interest pretty much evaporated.

Nostromov

Strange how pics of some busted ass chicks [..]
The others, though, you know - in the short inserts that they flash, or when someone is speaking - on Pawn Stars they're usually trying to get some max chick(s) in the frame... I suppose that I should, perhaps, pull a few torrents and pixel 'em here - since there's SO much text goin' on; but, that would just be (mad) work, meh. ;-s

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The others, though, you know - in the short inserts that they flash, or when someone is speaking - on Pawn Stars they're usually trying to get some max chick(s) in the frame... I suppose that I should, perhaps, pull a few torrents and pixel 'em here - since there's SO much text goin' on; but, that would just be (mad) work, meh. ;-s
I had put in some effort to taking screenshots of all the attractive women they show for just a second or two as they come back from a commercial break. I was going to make a website "Girls of Pawn Stars" but it was taking a lot more time than I thought it would and I was almost certain I would get a cease and desist letter or DMCA takedown notice since technically I didn't own any of the content. Had it been as quick as I hoped to build I would have tried it, but it was taking half a day to get through a 30 minute episode to get the right screenshots, I gave up.

Unfortunately I ended up deleting the screenshots I did take just a few weeks ago after having done nothing with them for years.

Wagonslayer

I solve problems.
VIP
The math is one tattoo for every time dad or stepdad hit it, and a piercing for every " uncle" that smashed...