• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

What book are you reading?

Ralph

VIP
I'm working my way through some of WEB Griffin's books. I also bought Kelly Carlin's book (she's George's daughter)

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Currently reading Whiskey & Roses right now. It has a Clive Cussler Dirt Pitt feel to it. Enjoying it so far.

Finished a 4 book series, The Tyrus Chronicle. For a old soldier I could relate to a lot of things the main character was going through. Was a very quick read.

neevo

Limey Hippo
Any Lee Child fans?

Never go Back is a great book, but Tom Cruise is not Jack Reacher. JR is tall and powerfully built, TC is not. It was also very funny watching TC trying to be Leroy Gibbs from NCIS throughout the movie. For that matter Mark Harmon would have been a far better Jack Reacher

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
I started The Defence of the Realm: The Authorized History of Mi5 a month or so ago but have gotten sidetracked.