LAST EXIT ON THE INTERNET

JUOT - Joe's Ultimate Off Topic > Off Topic (OT) > Off Topic (Public)

Notices

Off Topic (Public) Any thread don't mind being public (visible to guests and indexed by search engines) should be posted here. Be nice, these are posts people will see before they decide to join.

Old Thu 02/02/2017, 05:17 PM #1
Ralph
Beer Santa 🎅🍻

Ralph has a reputation beyond reputeRalph has a reputation beyond reputeRalph has a reputation beyond reputeRalph has a reputation beyond reputeRalph has a reputation beyond reputeRalph has a reputation beyond reputeRalph has a reputation beyond reputeRalph has a reputation beyond reputeRalph has a reputation beyond reputeRalph has a reputation beyond reputeRalph has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do we still have any dot-heads around this dump?

0eFVCU2
Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri 02/03/2017, 06:49 AM #2
BirdOPrey5
JUOT Founder & Admin

BirdOPrey5 is an angelBirdOPrey5 is an angelBirdOPrey5 is an angelBirdOPrey5 is an angelBirdOPrey5 is an angelBirdOPrey5 is an angelBirdOPrey5 is an angelBirdOPrey5 is an angelBirdOPrey5 is an angelBirdOPrey5 is an angelBirdOPrey5 is an angel

It would be funnier if they weren't so weirdly drawn.
-Joe (This is Post #1,988,485)

After a time you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting...
BirdOPrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri 02/03/2017, 10:50 PM #3
Ralph
Beer Santa 🎅🍻

Ralph has a reputation beyond reputeRalph has a reputation beyond reputeRalph has a reputation beyond reputeRalph has a reputation beyond reputeRalph has a reputation beyond reputeRalph has a reputation beyond reputeRalph has a reputation beyond reputeRalph has a reputation beyond reputeRalph has a reputation beyond reputeRalph has a reputation beyond reputeRalph has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdOPrey5 View Post
It would be funnier if they weren't so weirdly drawn.
You're free to type the joke out in Notepad.
Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat 02/04/2017, 10:23 AM #4
Mike
The 'In' Crowd

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue 02/07/2017, 10:45 PM #5
Wharf Rat
Ooomph Ooomph

Wharf Rat is an angelWharf Rat is an angelWharf Rat is an angelWharf Rat is an angelWharf Rat is an angelWharf Rat is an angelWharf Rat is an angelWharf Rat is an angelWharf Rat is an angelWharf Rat is an angelWharf Rat is an angel

They forgot "ride on the outside of a train just to get to work". Seeing the people get killed several times who were doing that left a deep impression on me. If I ever had to cling to the outside of a train just to get to work, I don't think I would be at work. I have a lot of respect for the work ethic, but at the same time i also hate dealing with people in a tent in Mumbai that barely speak English. They could outsource in other ways that would not be customer service. Get them off the phones and on the computers.

Last edited by Wharf Rat; Tue 02/07/2017 at 10:47 PM.
Wharf Rat is offline   Reply With Quote