LAST EXIT ON THE INTERNET

JUOT - Joe's Ultimate Off Topic > Off Topic (OT) > Off Topic (Public)

Notices

Off Topic (Public) Any thread don't mind being public (visible to guests and indexed by search engines) should be posted here. Be nice, these are posts people will see before they decide to join.

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. It was started 840 days ago, there may be recent replies. Consider making a new thread before posting.

Old Thu 04/23/2015, 04:32 PM #261
BrandonM7
MaMway Platinum Member

BrandonM7 is uber great!BrandonM7 is uber great!BrandonM7 is uber great!BrandonM7 is uber great!BrandonM7 is uber great!BrandonM7 is uber great!BrandonM7 is uber great!BrandonM7 is uber great!BrandonM7 is uber great!BrandonM7 is uber great!BrandonM7 is uber great!

Looks fantastic. Now get that ****ing $8 trash can out of there.
BrandonM7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu 04/23/2015, 04:49 PM #262
frank_c
lost in the jet stream

frank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays89YJ View Post
Grey is in right now. Paint colors, cabs, flooring etc. it's the most popular color scheme out there now. Our Domain project in San Jose used horizontal grain grey base cabs with matte white uppers, built in 2012 and was ahead of its time. It looks sharp. Current Sacramento project is mimicking SJ project, but matte grey vanities. The color scheme will remain popular for some time. I wouldn't sweat it.
I'm thinking two tone as well, something like this

marble two tone kitchen cabinets

Probably not the super high upper cabinets though. Some kind of gray on the floor too.
frank_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri 04/24/2015, 12:43 PM #263
wct097
Burrito Syndicate

wct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonM7 View Post
Looks fantastic. Now get that ****ing $8 trash can out of there.
Apparently we do have a slide out cabinet with trash cans. Who knew? I certainly didn't realize it until I saw it pulled out while the guy was installing the pulls.
Old Sun 04/26/2015, 05:58 PM #264
synonymous
Better than you.

synonymous has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wct097 View Post
Apparently we do have a slide out cabinet with trash cans. Who knew? I certainly didn't realize it until I saw it pulled out while the guy was installing the pulls.
Best thing I probably put in my kitchen. Garbage up front, recycling in the back.
They are incorrect. Matt and I are correct. It's that simple. Seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by God's biographer
Matt had the ruthlessness that sometimes comes from utter conviction that what he was doing was right.. and not just correct, but divinely inspired and that people who opposed him weren't really entitled to their point of view because their point of view was wrong. It was almost as though they had turned aside god's grace. Well... if you turn aside god's offer of grace, they deserve no mercy.
synonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed 04/29/2015, 09:12 PM #265
wct097
Burrito Syndicate

wct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angel

Painter coming to finish the touch-up on Friday.

after1
after2

Compare to:

before1
before3
wct097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed 04/29/2015, 09:18 PM #266
abqtj
Cat6A 4 LYF!

abqtj is a god amongst menabqtj is a god amongst menabqtj is a god amongst menabqtj is a god amongst menabqtj is a god amongst menabqtj is a god amongst menabqtj is a god amongst menabqtj is a god amongst menabqtj is a god amongst menabqtj is a god amongst menabqtj is a god amongst men

That came out really nice

Well Done!
Old Wed 11/30/2016, 08:15 PM #267
Chite5e
The 'In' Crowd

Chite5e is damn near perfectChite5e is damn near perfectChite5e is damn near perfectChite5e is damn near perfectChite5e is damn near perfectChite5e is damn near perfectChite5e is damn near perfectChite5e is damn near perfectChite5e is damn near perfectChite5e is damn near perfectChite5e is damn near perfect

I miss this house.
Chite5e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed 11/30/2016, 08:26 PM #268
SAD
Wants $4.50 Gas

SAD is damn near perfectSAD is damn near perfectSAD is damn near perfectSAD is damn near perfectSAD is damn near perfectSAD is damn near perfectSAD is damn near perfectSAD is damn near perfectSAD is damn near perfectSAD is damn near perfectSAD is damn near perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chite5e View Post
I miss this house.
Me too.
Old Wed 11/30/2016, 08:34 PM #269
wct097
Burrito Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chite5e View Post
I miss this house.
I miss the garage and master suite.
wct097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sun 12/04/2016, 09:10 AM #270
Stu Cozza
is Good for America

Stu Cozza is a name known to allStu Cozza is a name known to allStu Cozza is a name known to allStu Cozza is a name known to allStu Cozza is a name known to allStu Cozza is a name known to allStu Cozza is a name known to allStu Cozza is a name known to allStu Cozza is a name known to all
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by wct097 View Post
Still want to do it right....
Eggs, Zachary. We are going to be remodeling the kitchen, starting on the 19th; the downstairs half bath is getting new cabinets and sink/counter, too. Although the price seems a tad high, but I tend to think in terms of "cost vs. price"... we will easily get it back when we sell the place, because the current kitchen is the original (1986) version. The will be happy, too, as the kitchen is her playroom.
Stu Cozza is offline   Reply With Quote