LAST EXIT ON THE INTERNET

JUOT - Joe's Ultimate Off Topic > Off Topic (OT) > Off Topic (Public)

Notices

Off Topic (Public) Any thread don't mind being public (visible to guests and indexed by search engines) should be posted here. Be nice, these are posts people will see before they decide to join.

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. It was started 1002 days ago, there may be recent replies. Consider making a new thread before posting.

Old Fri 12/02/2016, 02:16 PM #22
BirdOPrey5
JUOT Founder & Admin

BirdOPrey5 is a god amongst menBirdOPrey5 is a god amongst menBirdOPrey5 is a god amongst menBirdOPrey5 is a god amongst menBirdOPrey5 is a god amongst menBirdOPrey5 is a god amongst menBirdOPrey5 is a god amongst menBirdOPrey5 is a god amongst menBirdOPrey5 is a god amongst menBirdOPrey5 is a god amongst menBirdOPrey5 is a god amongst men
Send a message via AIM to BirdOPrey5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJVBlueXJ View Post
Maybe he just doesn't know how to talk to people. When I canceled my account earlier this year, I was done in less than 5 min...
They need to give me a person I can talk to. It's was 12+ minutes of "oh hold" music.
-Joe (This is Post #1,979,002)

After a time you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true...
BirdOPrey5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Fri 12/02/2016, 09:11 PM #23
KJVBlueXJ
signaling the Mothership

KJVBlueXJ has much to be proud ofKJVBlueXJ has much to be proud ofKJVBlueXJ has much to be proud ofKJVBlueXJ has much to be proud ofKJVBlueXJ has much to be proud ofKJVBlueXJ has much to be proud ofKJVBlueXJ has much to be proud ofKJVBlueXJ has much to be proud ofKJVBlueXJ has much to be proud ofKJVBlueXJ has much to be proud ofKJVBlueXJ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdOPrey5 View Post
They need to give me a person I can talk to. It's was 12+ minutes of "oh hold" music.
So, the question is, did I luck out and get someone competent, when they normally aren't? Or did you get the incompetent reject when they normally can take care of it quickly?
KJVBlueXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat 12/03/2016, 08:39 AM #24
BirdOPrey5
JUOT Founder & Admin

BirdOPrey5 is a god amongst menBirdOPrey5 is a god amongst menBirdOPrey5 is a god amongst menBirdOPrey5 is a god amongst menBirdOPrey5 is a god amongst menBirdOPrey5 is a god amongst menBirdOPrey5 is a god amongst menBirdOPrey5 is a god amongst menBirdOPrey5 is a god amongst menBirdOPrey5 is a god amongst menBirdOPrey5 is a god amongst men
Send a message via AIM to BirdOPrey5

Someone called back 7 hours later and I spent another 15+ minutes on hold. The guy was going to transfer me again when I demanded he just cancel the account, that I wasted enough time on this bullshit and I would never do any business with them ever again. He asked who will you use for your faxing needs- I said "None of your damn business. I hate you now. Not you the person, I mean the company you work for because if their policy that makes cancellation so difficult. You personally have been professional and I have nothing against you, so I do apologize for my tone."

He cancelled the account and sent a confirmation email.

I think in hindsight my problem was saying I was cancelling since they raised prices, which is the truth- but they need to send such people to special retention department who can probably match lower prices- which would have been fine if it was 20+ minute waits to speak to these people. Had I just told them I don't need their services anymore, I got a real fax machine they probably would have cancelled me in 2 minutes.
BirdOPrey5 is online now   Reply With Quote