• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Grammys tonight

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Who watches?

I'm hopeful for some good performances like Pink's from a few years ago

Stu Cozza

is Good for America
Being half naked is no longer allowed, probabably be boring
Please avoid sheer see-through clothing that could possibly expose female breast nipples. Please be sure the genital region is adequately covered so that there is no visible “puffy” bare skin exposure. Please avoid commercial identification of actual brand name products on T-shirts
What??? No commercially identified T-shirts??? :eek:

John

Transplant
VIP
Their music line up is incredible. Especially the alternative groups. I'm pissed that I forgot about it and missed the beginning.

Meh

Born-Again Hawaiian
VIP
Can't understand why these "artists" get signed when they have no talent and their "music" is just terrible. What is the appeal? What ever happened to originality?

Pink still looks like a man and sings like a tone-deaf ladyboy also.

:facepalm:

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
Can't understand why these "artists" get signed when they have no talent and their "music" is just terrible. What is the appeal? What ever happened to originality?
Because music people don't run the labels, lawyers and beancounters do.

It's easier to sell shit when it sounds like all the other shit.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I cannot fathom a situation in which I would (a) look forward to watching that crap, or (b) actually watch it.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
And Chris Brown should have hit Frank Ocean harder apparently...that Forrest Gump song was atrocious.