• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Kitchen Remodel Thread v2

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Looks fantastic. Now get that ****ing $8 trash can out of there.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
Grey is in right now. Paint colors, cabs, flooring etc. it's the most popular color scheme out there now. Our Domain project in San Jose used horizontal grain grey base cabs with matte white uppers, built in 2012 and was ahead of its time. It looks sharp. Current Sacramento project is mimicking SJ project, but matte grey vanities. The color scheme will remain popular for some time. I wouldn't sweat it.
I'm thinking two tone as well, something like this

Probably not the super high upper cabinets though. Some kind of gray on the floor too.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Looks fantastic. Now get that ****ing $8 trash can out of there.
Apparently we do have a slide out cabinet with trash cans. Who knew? I certainly didn't realize it until I saw it pulled out while the guy was installing the pulls.

synonymous

Better than you.
VIP
Apparently we do have a slide out cabinet with trash cans. Who knew? I certainly didn't realize it until I saw it pulled out while the guy was installing the pulls.
Best thing I probably put in my kitchen. Garbage up front, recycling in the back.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Painter coming to finish the touch-up on Friday.

Compare to:

Stu Cozza

is Good for America
Still want to do it right....
Eggs, Zachary. We are going to be remodeling the kitchen, starting on the 19th; the downstairs half bath is getting new cabinets and sink/counter, too. Although the price seems a tad high, but I tend to think in terms of "cost vs. price"... we will easily get it back when we sell the place, because the current kitchen is the original (1986) version. The :wifey: will be happy, too, as the kitchen is her playroom.