• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Hell on Wheels.

synonymous

Better than you.
VIP
I wasn't going to watch it, but ended up catching it after walking dead one evening. DVRed the series. Pretty decent.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I had no idea what this was about- by the title I figured it would be like The Fast & The Furious or Mad Max or something... either way, wasn't interested.

Man the title really sucks for what it is... Only in the first episode but I like it. :up:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Man the title really sucks for what it is... Only in the first episode but I like it. :up:
The premise of the show is about the railroad expansion. The early railways were called, wait for it, hell on wheels. I really like the show :mrtiphat:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
So I watched the first season then stopped... So now it was almost 2 years later I've been watching the last 4 seasons over the last few weeks. Finished today. Definitely worth the watch.

Glad I waited for it to end, had I been watching live would have been pissed they separated the 5th season over 2 separate years in real life.

All 5 seasons are on Netflix now.